Prologue !

Ryo De Janeiro ! ~
«Minnaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ~ WAKE UP !!» Tegoshi barged into everyone's bedroom, opening the windows wide, letting the sun rays peek inside.

«Tego-nyyyaaaan nani eru'n dayo ?!»

«Waking all your lazy butts up !» Tegoshi replied as walking trough the aisle, and as reaching the last room, he took all his precautions before opening the door and slide himself in the bedroom.

«Tego.. tego..» Takahisa Masuda called out to Yuya, following him from behind. «Are you sure it'll work ?»

«Ii kara ~ If we were able to wake Keii-chan up, then it will surely work with him. And by the way, I'll wake him in Yamapi's way so it should be soft na»

«I hope so yo !» Massu sighed.

Tegoshi neared till the latter's bed and softly said :

«Ryo-chan.. waki waki wake uuuuuuup ,,,»

Hearing that, Masuda burst out laughing which caused Nishikido to wake up.

«grskdhroddldslzyzyrzgsivm..» he grumbled, slowly making his way to the wake up state.

Tegomassu glanced at each other, expecting the worst to happen.

When finally, Nishikido was fully awake, he took a step outta bed.. when something struck him.. he wasn't alone in his room. And as his eyes followed the pair of feet on the floor, he said :

«Dare ga... ore no heya ni irutte ?» his eyes finaly reached the latters' faces and he yelled «Tegomassu Yappari !» .

He stood up from his bed and took one step forward, tilting his head, asking for an explanation.

Tegoshi and Masuda started to back away, yes, they felt the danger coming closer.

«Ch- cho- chotto... Ryo-channn.. we can explain..» quivered Tegoshi.

Nishikido took one more step.

«You better explain or-

«It's Tegoshi's fault.. He wanted to wake you up but was afraid so dragged me in here !» Massu couldn't hand it any longer and told everything to Tego-chan's victim (is he really a victim?) . Yuya widened his eyes more as his friend accused him.

«Oyyy ! You came here cuz you wanted to, deshou ?»

«Iya iya ! ~» Massu retaliated.

The two started fighting but Nishikido cutted it off. «Moooooooooooou !!! YOU GUYS ARE DISTURBING ME YO !»

Takahisa and Yuya, without any other words ran out of the Yellow Ranger's bedroom. Nishikido heard his bedroon door closing and two voices saying.

«Kowaii yo...»

«But we succeed to wake him up ne ?»

«So ne, bokutachi wa Tensai ~» the evil children giggled before heading out of upstairs.