02

Talking To The Stars

EUNHYUK’S POV:

People say that when you dream of the person whom you really miss, you’ll see them that day. Well I dreamt of Hyoyeon, will I even see her today? Will she even remember me? It has been years now since we haven’t met each other. And they are living in another house now.

“Hyung! Ppalli! We’ll be late for school if you just sit there!”

Aigo! The dongsaeng is the one scolding me this time. Kibum, or who wants to be called Key, is like the second mother in this house. Even omma says that to us. Like me, she knows how to dance too. Well I guess every family member wants to dance. There is Fei and Wooyoung who dances really well and there is Taeyang who’s like the asian Chris Brown, dances and sings well. Like I said, Key is the maknae among us but acts like the oldest towards his hyungs and noona.

“Hyukjae! Ppalli!” Fei shouted at me as she walks out of the house.

“Arasso!” I replied taking a bite from my sandwich and hurried outside the house and hops in appa’s car.

“Where’s Wooyoung?” I asked as I noticed that he’s not here with us.

“Wooyoung hyung woke up early and went to school really ahead of us” Key explained. He could have just said that “He’s already at school”, he just want to talk.

When we arrived at the school, Key is just so excited that he went out ahead of us all.

“Hyung, noona, I’ll go first” Taeyang went out after Key. Fei also went to her friends so I was just left alone. Well today is my first day of school. Seoul University majoring in dance. Since I came from the States for months now, all of this new to me. And so I’m going to the school that I’ll be attending when I accidentally bumped into someone. Her hair is golden brown and tied into a ponytail talking to two tall girls. Well I guess it’s her fault for not looking on the way she’s walking.

“Oh sorry” I say. I just gotta say sorry first to avoid arguments.

“Okay” she says in a snobbish way. Well that went well for the first day of class.

She looks familiar though but that can’t be her. I mean, she’s just different.

So I just made my way to the campus. Wow! this is even bigger than the school in the States. I’m gonna be loving this. Because it’s my first day, I really don’t know where my room is. And then I found a group of boys that is gathering in one corner talking amongst themselves.

“Excuse me, can I you something?” I ask them. They all stop talking and just stares at me.

“What is it?” a boy younger than me asks.

“I was just wondering if you could tell me where this room is?” showing htem my schedule sheet. Then another boy smiles and look at me.

“Annyeong! Ryeowook imnida!” he introduces himself extending his hand towards me so I shook it and introduced myself to him too.

“Seems like we will be classmates throughout” another boy said then stood up “Nan Donghae” he also introduce himself. Soon all of them are introducing their names to me. Well that’s a great way to have some friends.

“Well we better get going now!” Leeteuk hyung said to us and off we go to our room. They call themselves Super Junior, does that mean that I’m of them now??

While we are walking to our rooms, many girls are fangirling from the sides, this group might be the kingkas of the school.

“You’ll get used to the girls later on” Siwon smirks. I gotta tell, Siwon is the most good-looking among the guys in the group but they are, too, good-looking.

We finally reached the classroom and when we step in, I saw the girl whom I bumped earlier this morning. Then right there, the boys all quickly went to the girls who are already seated. They all have girlfriends?? Woah! I’m the only one left. Then the dance teacher went in and I just took the seat next to the girl I bumped into.

“Annyeong!” she just suddenly greeted me.

I look at her suddenly with a shock face. “A..annyeong” I stutter.

She’s definitely a different person right now.

 

--to be continued...