1st Chapter- The one that is always there...- «Brothers are for this, oppa!»

I promess that i take good care of you oppa;_;

I suggest that you hear this song when your reading^~^ 
Hope you like it:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCSmtQBJ8Ps&feature=related

 

--------

Narrator:

-You were in your house on the living room, almost falling a sleep while your grandmother was sleeping. You were there because she passed the nigth with a lot of pain and you stayed with her until she got better but she woke up often and you decided to stay beside her all nigth.

Suddently you heard the entry door to open. You're heart started to beat fastter, and you were scared. The person was trying to not make any kind of noise but then you heard one particular voice... and you recognise it.

Oush! Who put this thing here?

It was you're older brother, he was coming home after a nigth of work. 
You got up and walked into his direction, he was looking down at the 2 bags that were yours and you forgot to take them into your room when you got back of school.

Jonghyun oppa?- You said putting your hand on his sholder.

Omo! You scared me so much now min!- he jumped back.

Mian oppa, it wasn't the intention...!-you explained taking your bags out of the way.

Why did you put that thing here?- asked with an angry face.

It wasn't on proposite oppa, i forgot to put them on my room when i got back of school. But are you ok?- you took a close look towards him but he pulled you away.

Omo, are you mad with me oppa? Sorry!- you said coming even closer.

N-ne! Stay still! I'm ok... This was nothing...- we said pulling you again away.

You froze in your place when you saw his reaction. He wasn't like this, when he got back home usually he would give you a very long and tight hug. What was going on?
You got close to him and suddenly huged him with all your strength!

Geuman Min! Get away, now!- he said triyng hard to pull you away but he can't.

Andwae! I don't want to!- you said huging him even more tight.

S-stop it!- he said loudly.

You finally let him go, but in that moment you look to his face. He was bleeding in the left corner of his lip. It looked like he got involved into a figth.

O-omo oppa! Gwaenchanh-a?- you asked with a concerned expression.

Ne, i'm ok minnie~ -he said with a little smile on his hurted lips.

Don't call me that oppa! You know very well that i don't like it...-you said throwing an tantrum.

Yes, that's the reason that i called you in that way.-  he said starting laughing at your face.

Why are you always like this? You're so bad to me...

Because you're my sweet little dongseung and i love see you doing that cute expression. And by the way i love making you mad, you're so funny when you're like this. Makes me want laugh of you!- he said laugh very loud because you got embarressed and you're face was very red.

Stop! You're going to wake grandmom!

Really? Sorry:x- he started peeking the living room.

Ash, pabo --.

Don't call me that!- he said whispering.

What you're going to do? Huh? Nothing, rigth?- you said beggining to laugh.

I'm going to kill you, rigth now! You will die with itchy!- he said starting to run afther you.

 

-------

So hi everyone i know that this isn't much but tomorrow i add another chapter and hope you like itheart
Bye bye friends~.~