The Ice Princess

Just The Way You Are

"Urgh! I couldn't believe you guys actually did this to me!" Krystal exclaim at her older brother

They were in the mall now, going over to the cinema to gathered with the others.

Her brother's two bestfriend, Sooyoung and Tiffany just giggled at their act.

They were walking behind her, beside her brother.

"It's an order and it's final." Siwon only said.

"And if I don't, hyung will kill me for sure." he added.

 

Flashback

"Appa, could I go to the mall after school?" Krystal asked her father, while munching on her bread.

"Nope." her two brothers instead answered her question, even before their father could say a word.

"With who?" Minho asked her, ignoring his son's glares at him.

"With Sulli, Luna onnie, Taemin oppa, Kai oppa, Amber onnie and Jonghyun oppa." she said.

"Absolutely no!" Yunho said, hearing the last name mentioned.

"But why?" she whinned at them.

"I could go ne appa?" she asked her father again.

"What time will you be home?" her mother asked her this time.

"Probably around seven." she answered, looking at her wristwatch.

"Will not!" Yunho and Siwon snapped.

Yuri just shook her head at her two over-protective son.

Just like their father, she thought.

"Appa~~" Krystal pleaded.

"You could go." Minho answered his daughter, smiling.

Krystal smiled instantly. Yunho and Siwon was about to argue, but their mother stopped them.

"Let her enjoy her teenage." Yuri said smiling to her sons.

Which they couldn't argue. Their mother was their second posses after their sister, before their wannabe girlfriend.

"Thank you appa." Krystal kissed her father's cheek.

"But.." he continued.

Krystal frown.

"But what?" she asked her father.

"Your brother will pick you up." he said.

She sigh, couldn't argue him.

"Okay." was all she said.

"No. Siwon will pick you up at school and accompany you there." Yunho said.

"And he will take you home after that." he continued.

"Why me?" Siwon asked his older brother.

"Because I have classes until evening." Yunho told him.

Krystal wanted to argue her biggest brother, but she knew she couldn't.

Her oldest brother, Yunho was so stubborn and didn't like to be argued like their father.

She sigh in defeat.

"Okay." she said, finishing her breakfast.

end of flashback

 

Krystal just rolled her eyes, not believing her brother.

"Can't you just say that you did me, but just let me go alone?" she inquiered.

"No." was only Siwon's replay.

"Why? Lika oppa will notice. He's in his class now, studying. How could he know? If none of us is going to tell him?" she asked again, irritated.

"He will. You know I'm never good at lying." he said.

"And he will know it just from the look in my eyes." he reasoned.

"But you could hide your feeling~~" Siwon was alarmed and clasping his sister's mouth with his hand, capturing her sister in his arm from behind, pretending to hug her.

"Oh, my lovely sister." he said like a fool, glancing over at his bestfriend.

"Shut your mouth will you?" he hissed at her, lowly. Affraid that his friends might hear him.

Krystal tried to pry herself from her brother's hug.

She then grinned evilly at her brother, after she was free.

"But nothing is for free." she smirked at Siwon.

Siwon sigh. Knowing what was to come next.

"Okay. What do you want?" he asked.

Krystal smiled widely before answering, as she continued to walk.

"Not much. Just this shoe I saw in Converse yesterday and a dinner after this." she said non-chalantly, after Siwon catch up with her walk.

"Fine." Siwon only said, feeling defeated, continuing on his tracks.

Krystal smile widen.

"Thank you oppa. You're the best." she said, wrapping her arm arround Siwon's.

He couldn't hold back his smile hearing that.

His two bestfriend just shook their head, laughing and followed the two.

 

..................

 

"Hi babe." Minho greeted his wife, from the doorway.

Yuri stopped talking to YoonA and Seohyun, and looked over at the door. There she saw her husband.

"Hi Minho oppa." YoonA and Seohyun greet their friends husband.

"Hi!" he greeted them back than turned to his wife again.

"Aren't you done yet?" he asked her, entering her office.

"I'm done. I just wanted to discuss the showcase proposal briefly with them. I need to made a coreographi for the main performance." she told her husband, closing the proposal paper.

"What are you up to?" she asked him afterwards.

"Since the kids are out until dinner, I wanted to take you out for a date." he shrugged.

"Aww~~" the other two gushed at his sweetness.

"I wish oppa would be more considerate and take me out too." YoonA pouted.

Seohyun just shook her head at her onnie's sillyness.

"You're not a teenage anymore onnie." Seohyun said to her.

"Still~~" YoonA said, rolling her eyes.

"Anyways, have a nice date you two. We better get going." YoonA than drag Seohyun out of Yuri's office.

"Bye oppa!" the two waved at Minho before going out the door and closed it.

Yuri smiled widely at her husband.

"Where are we going?" she asked him.

He went over to her and hugged her, kissing her cheek.

"Where do you want to go?" he than asked her.

"Umm..I want samgyupsal." she answered after thinking for a second.

"Geure, samgyupsal than." he said, kissing her fore head and releasing her.

Yuri put all of her things in her handbag and went over to her husband.

She wrapped a hand over his arm as they walked out of the school building.

 

.......................

 

"I think thats all for today." the tutor finally said.

Yunho stretched his hands and escaped a yawn.

He was dead tired. But he know that he still has another class after this.

And it was his favourite class. Music Composition. Its his only class that he had with Seohyun for this year.

He gathered all of his books and pen, and put it on his MCM bookbag, and went down the stairs.

"Yunho!" his professor called him as he went down the rows of seat.

"Yes Professor Kang." he went over to him.

"I want you too meet me at my office tommorow. I wanted to talk to you about somethings." his professor told him.

"Okay professor." he said.

"You may leave now." his professor dismissed him.

He bowed at the older man before leaving.

What did he wanted to talk about? he wondered to hisself.

But he stopped thinking about it, when he saw who was walking ahead of him.

"Joohyun-ah!" he called her, fastening his pace.

Shim Joohyun looked back and smiled when she saw him. Her friend that was walking with her also stopped and gawked at the handsome boy.

"Hi, oppa!" she greeted him, stopping on her tracks.

"Is it okay if we walk to class together?" he asked her.

Joohyun turn to look at her friend. Her friend just shrugged and smiled.

"Its okay." she than answered him.

He smiled inwardly hearing her answer.

"Come on. We don't want to be late for Professor Jung's class." he said, and lead the way to their class.

"Ne." Joohyun answered and followed him.


Update!

thank you for the long wait :)

Oh, I wanted to give a suggestion.

I think its best if you read all of the story because all of the story has connection between one and the other.

But if you don't , I think its okay. But you will miss the fun and thrill..

Anyways, enjoy :)

Thank you for my subscribers and for the comment :)

I really appreciate it alot :)

Keep up the comments :)

PS: If you do read all of the story, the story time-line would be basically based on the update time of every story.

And I was having a hard time to thanked all of my subscriber. Everytime I wanted to post it, my internet would suddenly go out. That was mostly the reason I was late in updating too..

So bare with it for awhile. I will surely replay all of your support, because I really appreciate it :)

Thank :)

- dbfxsupershindae -