Chapter 1 : Jung Nicole

Playful Destiny

No One's POV

 

*school bell*

"ya! have you heard we're gonna have a new student today?"

"really? who is she?" 

"psh who cares anyway? new student means new fun"

"Let's make it more fun" one girl smirked and stood up and went to the teacher's table. She tapped the table to get her classmates' attention.

"Hey guys! wanna have a fun morning?" they all stood there confused but stil, nodded. The girl clapped her hands and smirked.

"Heard we're gonna have a new classmate today?" they all shook their heads which kinda pissed the girl. 

"Okay so anyways, I need your help guys. Go to the blackboard, grab chalks and erasers. We're going to throw that when the teacher introduced the new student okay?" withour futher ado, the students did what they were told and went back to their chairs. The girl went to the door and saw the teacher is coming with the new student.

"guys! they're here" the girls said and went quickly to her seat. The teacher opened the door and they we're all quiet.

"Okay good morning everyone. Before starting class I want to introduce a new student. She moved to Seoul just a few weeks ago. Student, please come in." The girl went inside with her face hidden. "Why don't you introduce yourself? I'll just go out for a while to get my stuff"

"a-annyeong h-hasey-yo my n-name is-s S-seungyeon" with that they received the cue from the teacher closing the dorr and immediately threw whatever they had in their hands to her. She was startled. From head to toe, she had chalkdust all over her hair and uniform. All of the students started laughing and have taken pictures of her. Seungyeon immediately proceeded to the empty seat at the back but was delayed when one of the girls tripped her on purpose. 

"Oh! I'm sorry didn't mean that. Here" the girl offered her hand. Seungyeon smiled and took her hand but was shocked that the girl's hand had gum and now was in her hand. 

"You're to innocent" all the students started laughing and she just immediately sat at the back.Seungyeon took out a handkerchief from her bag when 3 girls approched her, one of which stole her handkerchief and threw them. 

"New Students here are always bullied" one girl said and sat at Seungyeon's table. The other patted Seungyeon's head while the other started to destroy her bag when suddenly...

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" the girl screamed. "WHO THE HELL WAS THA---" she turned around and her eyes grew wide a the sight of the person who just threw water at her.

"What do you think you're doing?" the girl said while blowing her gum.

"J-Jung N-nicole?" the three girls started to go away when Nicole suddenly held the hand of one girl.

"Try doing this again or I'm gonna throw you at the Han River alive. Arasso?" the girl was scared and started to bow 90 degrees to Nicole.

"I'm s-sorry" the girl was shivering with fear. 

"You're apologizing to the wrong person" Nicole said and pointed to Seungyeon. "Apologize to her" the girl immediately apologized to her and went back to her seat.

Seungyeon approached Nicole "T-thank---"

"Can't you go to the next table?" Nicole suddenly blurted out. Seungyeon looked a bit confused.

"You're sitting in my place" 

"ah!" Seungyeon immediately grabbed her stuff and went to the seat next to her. "Thank you again" Nicole just lookeda t her and sat down. The teacher entered and class begun.

*lunch bell*

"I need to thank her" Seungyeon said to herself and was about to go to Nicole's place when she already saw her going out from the classroom.

"Nicole-ssi" no response.

"Nicole-ssi" Seungyeon tapped her shoulder and Nicole turned around. Nicole put her headphones down.

"What do you want?" Seungyeon can't think of anything to say. Nicole placed her headphones to her ears and walked away.

"Seungyeon-ssi?" a man called from behind.

"Woohyun-ssi?" Seungyeon went to her childhood friend.

"Didn' knew you were studying here" Woohyun said.

"Yeah, just transferred few weeks ago" Seungyeon said.

"So... wanna grab lunch with me?" Seungyeon smiled and nodded and they just went together.

Nicole's POV

"What's with her?" I asked myself as I just shrugged my shoulders and placed my headphones back to my ears. I went to the cafeteria to grab my lunch. after getting my food, I sat at the table alone and started eating. Two guys started approaching me and I just looked at them.

"Annyeonghaseyo" the guy said and smiled. I ignored him and continued eating.

"Can we sit next to you?" the other guy said. I just nodded and they both smiled and sat down. I stood up and went away without looking back at them.

"it's hard to get closer to her" one guy said.

"I will not give up" the other guy said and I just ignored it and placed my headphones back on and grabbed the gum in my pocket and ate it. I was walking towards the classroom when

*ring ring ring*

I placed my headphones down and grabbed my phone. "Yeoboseyo?"

"why did you call me at this time Min?" 

"Sorry this is not Min"

"Who's this?" I asked a bit confused.

"I'm the barista here. You're friend is drunk and you're the only person who answered. Please pick her up she's been here since morning" 

"What?!? Aishhhh Arassoyo" Aishhh seriously? In the middle of school I need to pick up my drunk sister. 

I quickly went to the gate to go outside when one of the patrol students we're there to guard. I just moved forward when he stopped me.

"Where are you going?" he asked me. I turn around to recognize that he is one of the guys during lunch time.

"Oh! Nicole-ssi. What are you doing here?"

"Can't I go out for a while?" I asked him.

"to where?" he asked me.

"I need to pick up my drunk sister at a bar nearby" he looked at me a bit hesitant.

"forget it" I turned back when he said

"Wait!" I turned around and looked at him.

"Please be careful. And please don't tell anyone" He said and opened the gate. I just smirked and went out then I turned around

"I won't" and immediately ran towards the bar

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and so Nicole is introduced. Thank you for everyone who subscribed ^___^ I'm going to add Chapter 2 in a while.