My life is a wreck.

I never wanted it to turn out like this.

"COME BACK HERE YOU IGNORANT PIG"  I hugged my knees trying to make myself as small as possible trying to hide away from my step mother, her voice was murderous and full of anger. I stayed hidden behind the couch until I heard her heavy footsteps come towards where I was hiding and then and there.. I knew that I could no longer hide and just accept that I was going to get beaten. 
 

"There you are, you wretched child" I closed my eyes as she picked me up and threw me onto the ground just to beat me with the stick that she bought just for beating me, Suddenly my throat closed up and I started grabbing at my neck trying to get air into my lungs. you see, I have this disease that has to do with my lungs, it makes it so that I suddenly can't breath at times and the reason that my stepmother is beating me right now.. I have left her debts because of my condition and the doctor has said that I don't have much time left because my step mother has refused to let me go through any other treament, so now I'm just living for the sake of it and my step mother is just waiting for me to die.

"There you go, DIE! YOU ARE OF NO USE TO ME SO YOU SHOULD JUST DIE THE WAY YOU ARE RIGHT NOW, YOU SHOULD JUST STOP BREATHING FOREVER" I was still grabbing at my throat even though I know that, that wouldn't help me to get me to breath again but I know that the air will get in soon, or at least I'm hoping that it will, not that it would matter to me if it didn't as long as I'm far away from the witch of a step mother I have. She killed my father I know it.. I saw her put something in his tea. I KNOW that she was the one who caused my father's death.. I know it, and I'm going to prove it and I won't die until I will.

I started to regain consiousness, I knew it.. I had out and she had left me here to die. I looked at the damage.. a cut on my cheek, five bruises on my arm, and uncountable scars and bruises on my legs, she hadn't done much to my face this time but I could feel an itchy feeling on my head and so I reached up to see what.. "great, blood on my head.." I murmured to myself as I winced from the pain of simply moving.

"oh, you're awake, you worthless piece of crap" I heard her say from the door to the living room. I slowly turned my head from the floor to look at her and tears started to form in my eyes just by the pain of moving my head 

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! STAND UP!"  She screamed at me, scared that she may beat me again I slowly stood up ignoring the extreme pain in my body but the more I tried to ignore it, the more it hurt me and the more I wanted to scream. Suddenly she threw some money at me.

"go buy some food for me, and make it quick if you are then maybe some leftovers if not then no food for the next two days"  She said as she walks up stairs to her room and slammed her door. I sighed and slightly shifted myself to the door and grabbed my ripped coat that was barely enough to keep me warm but it was enough to cover the bruises and scars.
 

I headed for the store, slightly limping from the pain but I tried to remain composure and tried to walk off the pain. After I had bought her some dukkboki (spicy rice cakes) and warm rice I decided to take a shortcut, knowing that I wasn't going to make it if I took too long due to pain and I needed to get back home as soon as possible. I was speed walking home, ignoring the pain in my arms and legs, my only intention was to get home, when suddenly no air could get into my lungs and my legs gave out I started to grab at my neck and roll around trying to find even a little bit of air and the next thing I knew, a boy about my age came up to me and looked at me worriedly before I out. 

I'm sorry for the awkward first chapter, I really tried my best on it, till next time~