Chapter 1

I Can't Imagine My Life Without You

 

Last summer you met the man of your dreams. His name is Jaeseop, but he likes to be called AJ. Unless it's you calling the rapper by his birth name.
 
You were coincidentally visiting New York during the same weekend as AJ's interview for a college there. You were there with a few friends as a graduation present to yourself. You and your friends were laughing loudly and running around when you spot an extremely attractive Korean guy. You grab your friends shoulder and stop her and point.
 
When you realize it's him your mouth opens and slowly a tear slips down your cheek. You smile brightly and rush over to him, bowing politely.
"Annyeonghaeseyo! Choneun Chrissy imnida!!" You greet enthusiastically and bow again. "Panggupsumnida!!" you say and hold your hand out, grabbing the opposite forearm.
He shakes your hand and bows his head politely.
"Nice to meet you." He responds in English.
"Not to be rude, but....Why are you here? Aren't you perforing in California?" You ask.
He laughs and smiles a little.
"Yeah, I came to have an interview at this college." He points the the campus behind him.
"Oh! I should enroll here." You say and accidentally wink. You realize your creeptastic actions and quickly apologize.
"Can I buy you coffee or something?" You ask shyly, looking away.
"Uh...Sure."
You motion him to follow you and push your friends in the opposite direction.
 
You walk down the busy streets making small talk, smiling and laughing. You see a small coffee shop and you both go in. Aj kindly holds the door for you.
 
"What should I get?" He asks, not quite familiar with all of the different choices.
"Well do you want something sweet, or strong?" You ask, smiling.
"Hmm...Strong." He states. You suggest something with espresso and order a latte for yourself.
 
You stay in the cafe for hours, even after the drinks are gone, just enjoying each others company. That is until you recieve a text. It's your friends checking up on you.
"! It's already 10pm? I have a flight in the morning!" You exclaim.
"10pm? Really?" He says and frowns. "I really have to go. I also have a flight in the morning." Aj states and starts to get up.
You frown hard and nod.
"I could walk you to your hotel?" He suggests. You nod enthusiastically.
 
This time the walk was a lot quieter and tons more awkward. You reach the hotel in what feels like 2 seconds.
"Um...I could give you my number incase you're in the USA, or if by some miracle I visit Korea....or even if you just need to talk." You say in one rushed breath. He laughs heartily and nods. You put your number in his phone and you finally part ways.
 
You make your way to the elevators, clutching your phone the whole time and smiling.
 
 
 
 
AN: Hiii everyone. Sorry about my terrible writing....I might end up editing this later, but for now....^^;;;; enjoy. I'll try to post a new chapter soon, so just wait a little bit. <33 Please don't give up~~~!!!