Sleepless Nights

Moments

 

Yuri's POV

'January 2, 2012. 

Today is the first day of school and I didn’t sleep, I was thinking of you for the whole night. Looking at your photos, I can’t help but to miss you and wish that you are here by myside. I wish that we can go back together, that’s what my heart wants, but unlike others, I’m not following my heart.

There’s something missing maybe It’s not the time to feel complete, maybe I have something else to do. I’ve got to say, I want to see you but I don’t want you to see me. I want to look at your face 24/7 cause I don’t want to miss a single second without my eyes on you. I feel like breaking down for a moment cause, it’s been a very tough year being in love with you and I didn’t want to face it for 2012, but there’s a voice inside my head that I can do it. It said that I don’t have to give up now. I feel that sensation that everything’s gonna be fine soon, it’s either I will be able to move on this year, or I will able to spend forever with you. Maybe yes, I said that I didn’t want you back. I was confused with my feelings, I said that cause I want to let you go and be happy with your life without me. Maybe yes, you are now. But I’m still waiting for that one day that I’ll be able to make your life complete. That one day you’ll need me again.

It’s okay that you use me, I’m fine with that. I’m used to the pain anyways, just seeing you happy makes me smile as well. This feelings aren’t appropriate right? But I’ve got no choice, I still love you. I can’t do anything, I forced myself to forget about you but I failed. 

I’m not expecting you to come back, but I’ll wait for you until I find someone who will replace you in my heart.'

I closed my diary, my hand trembles as I keep I turn the key to lock it. 

I breathe in, slowly. My earpeice on replaying 'our song' over and over again. 

Thinking, 'are you happy with her?' 

Yoona, if only you knew I still love you would you leave Sooyoung and be by myside again? 

No, 

No!
 

I shouldn't be saying this!

I shouldn't be feeling this! What is wrong with me!? 

Stop it YURI! Stop being an !

I laid down in my bed and tried to sleep again. 

No one's POV

Everyone gathers in the Hall, it's the first day of school in Double S high. 

All the girls chater and squels as they see their friends. 

The teachers are busy with the attendance. 

The bell rang and the student immediately get ready for the Morning assembly, 

Yoona's POV

Gosh, School is starting again. 

What can I do this year? Hmm.. nothing seems to be fun at all. Same faces, same.. 

"Baby, Good Morning" I can feel a arm circled around my waist. 

Yuri? Is this you? Yuri? I miss you.. How I wish I can turn back time to be with you.. Yuri.. 

I turned around and saw Sooyoung's face. 

"Baby, what's with the shocked face?" She leaned towards me and kissed my forhead. 

"No babe, I was just happy to see you" I smiled at her, the bell rang and she immediately said goodbye to me with a kiss. She's my girlfriend, Sooyoung and she's my senior. I don't really love her, it was all a deal. 

Sometimes, I wonder why do I always need to sacrifice for my sister? 
Why must it always be me that is suffering? 
I wanted Yuri, but I have to dumped her just for this stupid deal my sister made. 

My sister, Taeyeon needed it. She needed the fame, this school is all about the fame isn't it? Once you are not famous, everyone will treat you like crap. 
For me, I'd rather be a normal girl so people did not have to give me that attention.

So Sooyoung is the leader of this super Popular group in their Batch. 

So my sister beg Sooyoung to be inside that group in exchange of my relationship with Yuri. That's how my and Sooyoung ended up together.

I did this, for her. 

I'm tired of seeing my sister cry everynight. 

She needed this attention, she needed to be known. 

My sister works hard in everything, without that attention, her hard work is useless. 

'You'll understand me wouldn't you? You always do, please, please wait for me, I'll be back as soon as I can' I said in my mind. 

I'm very sorry that I did this to you. 

"Oh my gosh, is that Yuri?"

"Oh no!" 

"I'm so happy, Yuri's here!"

"Hey guys, did you know Yuri.."

I turned around to see what was happening.. 

"YOONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"