Together

Together (OneShoot)

"Ah, Japan~" Kevin sighed as he stepped out of Haneda airport at two o'clock in the morning.His eyes are very sleepy. Due to take off in Korea at night, he should be up in Japan at this hour. It feels like to fall asleep on a soft mattress.

Eli pulledKevin into a black sedan that picked them both. Once inside, he glanced back Kevin is evaporated. "You're tired, huh?"

"Of course. So you're not sleepy, Eli-yah?"

Eli smiled slightly as he leaned back and closed his eyes. "How could I not sleepy. You sleep alone, we will arrive at the hotel long enough."

Kevin nodded as he closed hiseyes go. Didn’t take long for him to sleep, because at that moment Kevin immediately fell asleep. Though Eli is still asleep beside him.

Eli looked at the digital clock on his iPad. Already at two-thirty in the morning. Schedule for tomorrow afternoon is they will meet with Jamosa, a Japanese diva who wants trio with them both in her new song entitled Together. Fortunately they will meet at two o'clock, so until then it's still a lot of time off.

Something gently rests on Eli’s shoulders. As he turned, Kevin has put his head on his shoulders involuntarily. Hisbeautiful eyes were still closed. His breath came regularly, and he didn’t snore. That's when a smile seen on the Eli’s lips.

His eyes were tired but now looks a little sparkle. Whether drowsiness disappeared when he saw where Kevin slept very soundly. Appears a desire to try to touch the beautiful boy. Without a doubt, rubbing his hands moved tapered to Kevin soft cheek.

"Hey, you... You try to touch him while he slept, Kyoungjae?" Their manager is sitting in the front seat chuckle. Eli looks like he seen behavior of a car rearview mirror without being noticed.

Eli frowned as he pulled his hand away from Kevin's face. "Hyung..Don’t talk funny. "

Managers were more chuckles softly. "Don’t lie, I know your secret. You think Dongho not tell me, eh?"

When Eli was also face flushed with embarrassment. "Dongho?"

"Yes, the boy's story about you. That's the reason why I know your secret."Manager teased with a cunning face. "But don’t worry. I'm not a big mouth, so I'm not going back to tell it to someone else."

Eli grumbled with English while staring out the wind shield. Now his chest began to pound. Inwardly, he promised to report to U-Kiss members about not to tell anything to their magnae. Caught trying to touch of Kevin’sface by his hyung, it's embarrassing.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Tokyo, 08.00AM...

"Hyung, what time we went to the studio?"

Manager hyung see their schedules are already in hand. "Jamosa-sshi already in the studio since the morning, but we will leave at one later. Why?"

Eli shook his head slowly as he rushed into his room, which also doubles Kevin rooms. Now he was sitting pretty on the edge of his bed with his eyes half closed. Regardless of who was watching, Kevin went limp into the bathroom and do his morning routine. Toothbrush.

After a while, Kevin came out with a fresher face. "Good morning, Eli-yah." He smiles gently.

Eli nodded in return and sit on the edge of his bed. "Are you still sleepy? Sleep alone, we will leave at one day later."

"No, I was fresher right now. Do you own? You don’t seem to sleep last night? Ah, and thanks for brought me into the room."

Eli giggling while playing with Kevin’s brown hair. "Fortunately you light it, Kev. So I can carry easily. And I can’t to wake you up. You look like a child when you sleep."He teased with a smile strangely.

"Pigeonnie!" Whether consciously or not, Kevin pursed his lips and made his face look so cute rightnow. Really really cute. And at least it can make Eli a bit stunned.

Breakfast withKevin’s aegyeo. Rarely, do you?

Before any of them talking, Kevin’s phone rang vague. Kevin sits on the edge of his bed as he took the cell phone still in his jacket pocket last night. A call. Kevin smiled slightly, glancing at Eli. "Kiseop." He said, without waiting for Eli to ask.

Eli's expression changed as he heard that name. Kevin and Kiseop doesn’t actually have any relationship, but Eli still sometimes feel jealous of him. Kevin and Kiseop always seemed too compact matched anywhere. Kevin himself might be considered all together, but not necessarily Kiseop so.

In Eli's, Kiseop is a boy thatmost wary of.

And now, Eli noticed any change in Kevin's face who was talking with Kiseop. Sometimes as before, without knowing Kevin he behaved very adorable. Sometimes he spoke in a spoiled, or the occasional laugh. Aware of the note, Kevin glanced at Eli.

"You want to talk with Kiseoppie?" Kevin smiles gently. Eli shook his head quickly and stretched out. Kevin returned to speak with Kiseop, but he immediately end the conversation by reminding them that Kiseop phone abroad is expensive.

After that, Kevin put his cell phone and stand origin. "You have breakfast, Eli-yah?"

"Not yet. Do you want breakfast?"

"What if we were looking for takoyaki? I want to eat takoyaki." Kevin chuckled as he walked away from Eli alone who was back up and follow Kevin. Kevin glanced again at Eli. "Or ... Do you want western-style breakfast?" He offered later.

Eli really know Kevin is very understanding nature. As a fellow who grew up abroad, reasonable minds Kevin can guess that Eli might miss western cuisine. Eli just a little shaking, patting the head of Kevin. "Let's just looking for takoyaki."

"How about both?" Kevin again with a fresh spirit.

"You're so hungry, eh?"

"Yes, I am." Now Kevin is laugh towards Eli, staring in his eyes. "Come on!" The next moment Kevin had grabbed Eli’shand and took it out of the hotel room where they stay.

In the liver, Eli looked a little embarrassed so drawn by Kevin. If Kevin was his, maybe Eli can’t help tohug him. But now, Eli just ran a smooth of Kevin’s brown hair and smiled gently towards him.

At the age of those who are now twenty years in a matter of fact, for some reason, Eli looks so much older than Kevin. And also without Eli knowing, Kevin seemed to feel calm when with him. Maybe with big men such as Eli could make Kevin feel protected.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0

The title track that will bring them together is Together. A sweet lyrical song with a fairly nuanced instrument of Japan. And now, Kevin and Eli were listening to a small briefing from Jamosa, a Japanese singer who many a duet with many famous singers.

"Ah, wakarimasu. Hontou ni arigatou, Senpai." Kevin nodded once when Jamosa explain how the correct pronunciation of the lyrics. Because Kevin and other U-Kiss member often held concerts in Japan, Kevin is quite good at speaking Japanese.

But Eli can’t...

His eyebrows occasionally while trying to recite the lyrics of the song part. There are some strange pronunciation of vocabulary. But Eli can quickly adapt to the song. "Ah, senpai. Can I sing some lyrics?"Eli laughed to himself when asked that question.

"Did you want to take of Kepin’s position?" Jamosa ask back. Kevin looked back at Eli somewhat sullen. "I'm not sure Kepin can replace your position. Sou desu nee, Kepin-kun?"

Kevin nodded. "Hey, I'm not a rapper. My voice just to sing. So you wanna be a singer too? Tell that to our producer to shif tyour position. Maybe you could share with Kiseoppie." Kevin joked.

It's just that Eli didn’t laugh. There is a feeling upset because Kevin carry of Kiseop’s name. "Why replaced Kiseop? He's also not very reliable in rap."

"What do you want to replaced Hoonmin? Or replaced Soohyun-hyung? Ah, if you want to shift Soohyun-hyung’s position, he’ll hit you first."Kevin and Jamosa burst out laughing and it was Eli's turn to frown. Eli realized that the joke was made upset, Kevin hugged Eli spoiled. "Just kidding, Eli-yah. Don’t angry, please. "

"Shut up, Kevin-ah." Eli replied annoyed while trying to remove of Kevin’s arms. But instead of letting go, Kevin was laughing, hugging him tighter.

"Why? You don’t like it?" Kevin still chuckled.

"No." Eli began to wiggle his body, half struggling. But now hisface was flushed-out and it makes Kevin a little surprised. Kevin let go and Eli turned slightly away. "What’s wrong with you?" Eli asked.

"He, doue?" Kevin tilted his head didn’t understand.

"Don’t hug me. I don’t like it."Eli replied hard and instantly make Kevin silent. Previously, Eli was never angry at Kevin. If it does mock angry often, but when there was no deceit in the face of Eli.

He looked serious.

"Sorry." Kevin scratched the back of his head and stared at the lyrics of the song switch in his hand and began to memorize the tone of the song. Jamosa existing between them was not too aware of a strange atmosphere between the two boys.

Eli didn’t seem too bad about Kevin. But his pride refused to speak first. His mood began odd because Kevin brings Kiseop name in their conversations earlier. Yes, he's jealous.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Korea, 13.00 PM...
"I’m Homeeeee!" Kevin get into the dorm with the spirit. But there was no reception in the can. Dorm empty. "Hey, everybody! Anybody home?"

"Empty, Kev." Eli replied without interest while lying on the sofa. That boy can’t rest on the plane. And now he really wanted to rest. Activity in Japan made him tired. Only one day to learn the lyrics and take vocal. Given the schedule of dense U-Kiss, they really have to work fast. "We are have schedule tonight, you better get some rest."

"Yes." Only the reply Kevin. Eli angry because of the action in Japan yesterday, Kevin a little awkward. Not to mention being tired Eli, Eli angry he was afraid of him anymore. For some reason, Kevin was afraid if Eli hated him.

For him, maybe because his best friend is Eli. Maybe...

Dorm door open again. This time Kiseop coming.

"Kisippi!" It was too high boy Kevin approached and hugged his arm. Of course it's his behavior that had been lying to Eli sat up straight watching them. "Where’s the others?"

"Soohyun-hyung and Hoonmin are in the office, Dongho have a baseball game, and Jaeseop is on studio practice with Ryujin hyung. Ah, you guys better get some rest until this afternoon.”

"Where sre you going?" Kevin said enthusiastically.

"I’ll go to the studio with Ahn noona."

"I'm coming." Kevin pulled a cell phone in his bag and looked at Eli who was lying again. "Eli-yah, you coming too?"

"No. I will waiting here."

Again, Kevin went quiet when Eli spoke with his curt tone. He remembered, he didn’t talk enough with Eli, that boy so why be a to Kevin? Without asking, Kevin nodded and walked into his room to change clothes.

Kiseop now stood looking down at Eli. "Hey, what the hell were you talking to? Very sharply."

"I'm sleepy. Don’t bother me yet." Eli replied, turning his back to Kiseop who just shook his uncomprehending. Kiseop know that Eli loves Kevin, all the members know. Okay, all members except for Kevin. But he didn’t know why Eli being sharply like that to Kevin.

That was weird.

"Did something happen in Japan?”Kiseop though worried.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0

"Eli-yah, are you okay?" That night, Kevin came into Eli’s room. He felt uncomfortable knowing that his friend always being snapped at him. Her presence was greeted with a look of casual Eli. As usual.

"Why?" Eli asked, smiling.

Seeing the smile of Eli, Kevin somehow feeling better. "I'm worried about you. Since yesterday you looked uncomfortable." He said, sitting beside Eli and look at it. "I was afraid you were mad at me."

"Sorry, I seemed a little tired." Eli tried to smile as relaxed as possible. How could he say out right that he was jealous of Kiseop is always mentioned by Kevin.

Kevin heaved a sigh of relief. "Good thing. I was really afraid you were mad at me. Next time don’t like that anymore."

"Indeed, why are you afraid?"

Kevin just shrugged. "Maybe because I don’t want you to get angry. Maybe also because I'm afraid you're angry with me. Or maybe because I didn’t want anything to happen withyou. All kinds, I think." Kevin chuckled alone. "You and me are always together, so if you're acting weird, I would be very worried."

"What's the reason just because we are always together?" Eli asked seriously, looking at Kevin. It's just a serious look in the eyes of Kevin it has another meaning. Not meaningful Eli asked him the same way.

"First, you, me and Xander hyung are three members from the outside. Now it was just you and me, and it's probably the reason why I'm so much more notice you. Therefore let us always together can help each other." Kevin replied innocently with a gentle smile.

That answer of course make Eli's heart broken. For him, Kevin is more of everything. That's the reason why he always wanted to be on the side of Kevin. He wanted to be someone important for him, more than a friend who was with him.

"Oh, yes."

"You want to go out with me and Kiseop?" Kevin asked.

"Kiseop?"

"Yes, Kiseop took me out for some fresh air. You don’t want to come? Surely you'll feel better."

"No way." Eli stood up as he opened his closet and picked up his coat. With cold, he looked at Kevin flat. "Did you know, Kev?"

"Ng?"

"You said that we’re always together. But you're actually much more frequently with Kiseop. I don’t need you, if you just think of the same friends with me. Rather, you just watch Kiseop there."He said coldly, and immediately left Kevin who gawk in disbelief.

When in front of the room, Eli ran into Kiseop. "Eli? You want come_"

Eli encourages Kiseop rough shoulder and walked past him for granted.

Of course Kiseop stunned made. And when he looked towards Kevin. Direct hiseyes widened in shock. "Kevin? Why are you crying?"

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Eli pensive in an empty park. It's ten o'clock at night, he still didn’t want to go back to the dorm.He was shocked to hear when Kiseop cried and asked why Kevin was crying. He didn’t know that his words could make Kevin cry, but he also didn’t want to turn back to calm Kevin.

Once again, his pride does not allow it.

"Ah, Kim Kyoungjae. You’re so stupid!" He muttered as he ruffled his hair frustrated. "You were so easy why so angry, anyway? Jealousy also no limits! Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid!"

Suddenly something hard landing in Eli’s head

"Aish! Who the hell?!"He didn’t receive while talk in English.

"Don’t speak English with me, the blonde guy." From the view Eli saw Kiseop runs came while carrying substantial plastic. Whether what was in it. "Then I will look for you, it turns out you're daydreaming here. Look out later robbed."

"Even if there is to rob me, at least it's also you." Eli replied angrily, taking things that were thrown Kiseop. Can of cola is still empty. No wonder it hurt so use it. "What is it? Soohyun-hyung told you to spend some cola?"

"No, thisis my initiative." Kiseop chuckled as he sat beside Eli. "What happened? Kevin was cried."
"Eh, he was seriously crying?"
"Yes! You think he's crying fake. You know that heis very sensitive. Listening to the cold like that, it was natural that he cried and confusion. How could you do it, Kyoungjae?"

Eli was frustrated again and scratching. "I'm not completely wrong, really. Kevin just made me upset."

"Why? Kevin said," Kiseop breath for a while, take a can of coke and open it. He drank it slowly and looked at Eli, smiling strangely. "Because of me, huh?"

'Catch me!' Inner Eli said, opening a can of cola in his hand and drank a lot. “What did Kevin talked about?"

"He told me a lot..."

.

~FLASHBACK~

"Kevin? Are you crying? "Kiseop straight up to Kevin and sat in front of the beautiful angelic voice. Occasionally, he glanced backward. Who knew Eli was behind it, because he knew that Eli would make it so. "Did you fight with Eli?"

Kevin just shrugged and wiped the tears from his eyes. "I don’t know why Eli so very sensitive to me. He got to tell me that he doesn’t need me and I should be watching you. "He replied softly. "What's wrong with me?"

Heard of Kevin’s answer, of course Kiseop frowned in surprise. "Why me out of it? Why is he angry and to say that?"

"I don’t know, Kiseoppie. In fact I just took a walk out with you."Kevin looked at Kiseop. "Did I do something bad? I really don’t know. This time in Japan as well. "

"Kev," Kiseop switch and sat beside Kevin. "Is he jealous?"

"Huh? Jealous of what?"

Kiseop really tired of looking at Kevin. Where as Kevin fairly decent smart, but why did he get a little stupid when it comes to this. "You earned it, ah. You take him out with me, and suddenly he was angry. It was a sign he is jealous!"

"Why he should be jealous?"

It was, Kiseop really want to kickKevin. "Pabbo, Woo Sunghyun! You still have to ask why he's jealous. I'm wondering now if people are jealous of what it means?"

"How I know! There are many reasons why people are jealous."Kevin stared at the ceiling thoughtfully. "One, because they want attention. Two, because people don’t like to look their like close to others. Three, because the jealous type."That pretty boy it looked back at Kiseop. "If Eli?"

"Kevin, too stupid to know its limits!" Kiseop direct push Kevin's forehead softly, giggling."Poor man Eli."

"Pity?"

Kiseop smile gentle and looked at Kevin. "To you, what does Eli mean?"

Kevin looked down with an expression of thought. "Meaning? Just like asyou. He was very meaningful. He was a man who was always there whenever I needed someone in my side. He's one part of the U-Kiss. He's been like a brother to me. Because we were always together, he is a very important person for me."

"Just because of it?"

"What for?"

"What if..." kind of awkward Kiseop himself before he went on to say. "If he likes you?"

"Why?" Kevin is now frowned. "I like him too. He was a good friend. "

Kiseop really upset right now.

"Yak!" He grabbed Kevin's shoulder and staring at his eyes rough it in deeply. "Like it differently. Like, which is based in love. You know why he was jealous? That's obviously because he likes you. Love you. How can you not understand, eh? "

Kevin both eyes perfectly rounded. "He-he likes me?"

.

 END OF FLASBACK~

.

Now, Eli looked at Kiseop horror. "Hey, you! What are you saying about?! Now, look what I have to plug it when I meet him?! I really don’t want to go back to the dorm!"

Beside him, Kiseop laughs ignorant. "You know, he just stared when I told you so. His life seemed to come from hisbody. Because of that I went out to buy his favorite food. Who knows his life will be back."

"Pabboya, Lee Kiseop! Jeongmal pabboya!" Eli is really frustrating right now. "Then, what they ask why Kevin was so dead?"

Kiseop nodded quickly. "Dongho asked before I left. Jaesop also looked very confused, because when he would come near Kevin. Kevin was lying with his face fell in shock. He really came close to death."Kiseop burst out laughing after saying those words. But Eli quickly hit his head with his cola cans. "Hey!"

"I swear! You're an idiot! Arrggh! I seriously don’t want to go home now!"

"Who told him to be a human being too stupid, I'm so annoyed. You're just as stupid. Instead of an honest, quiet and even temper tantrum is not so clear. "

"You think it easy? Kevin and I were both a boy, love like this kind of hard to explain. If, Kevin can take it and don’t think that I'm strange. What if Kevin was received and turned away from me all out?" Eli's voice sounded serious when he ducked inside. Once, Eli sighed.

Kiseop also can understand that. Indeed, U-Kiss member to another is odd to think Eli likes Kevin. Basically, Kevin is sometimes seen as girl. There would be strange if there boys who do not have any feelings at Kevin. Just imagine if you live in a collection of boys every day, and there is only one boy really like a girl? It'd be attracting attention, right?

"It would be nice if Kevin straight off his feet." Teased Kiseop origin.

"Yak! You want Kevin to die, huh? "Eli immediately strangle Kiseop with his sturdy arms. A strangled laugh even while trying to escape from Eli. "Don’t laugh! I'm seriously frustrated!"

"Stupid! Of the frustration you're here, you better go home! Confess your feelings to him!"

"No!" Eli release Kiseop.

"Ah, whatever. Going home or not, the important thing you have to come practice tomorrow. If you go away, I’ll tell Deanna noona that you make Kevin cry. Here so cold, I'm going home." Kiseop stood. But before he walked away, Eli calling him.

"You're alone..."

"What?"

"Would you like Kevin too?"

"Why do you askme?" Kiseop smiled a little while after finish black hair blowing in the wind.

Eli just shrugged. "You're very concerned about Kevin. You are also very close."

"If I told you that I love him. What should you do?"

Eli silent stare at Kiseop. "I'm serious."

"Yes, I am." Kiseop looks from Eli became towards the sky. "But unfortunately, there is no place for me in his heart. For Kevin, I'm just a friend who is also the same meaning for him. Kevin didn’t know how important you and me for him. But I know, you're much more meaningful to him."

"Why do you say that?"

Kiseop smiled bitterly. "You know that Kevin could never lie. His eyes are telling me. When he told me about you or looking at you, there are other rays of his eyes and I understood its meaning. Unfortunately, Kevin didn’t realize it. For him, it's the same with the way he looked at the others."

Eli heard pensive. He wasn’t sure if Kevin really like it.

"Bye." Feeling no need to be spoken again, Kiseop leave Eli who still quiet digesting of Kiseop’s sentence. "I'm doing something stupid. Period to help my own rival?"He murmured as he rubbed his arm a bit chilly. "So whatever."

0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Eli really doesn’t come home, he contacted Soohyun and told him that tonight he stayed in the Jungseok hyung’s, one of their managers.

"Eli hyung, where is he?" Dongho gaze that morning looking for Eli. "What he didn’t come home since last night?"

"He told me to stay at  Jungseok-hyung’s apartement." Soohyun replied simply. "Come quickly, we must exercise in the morning. And you also have to get to school, magnae."

"Kevin, are you okay?" Jaesop, or commonly called AJ looked at Kevin who ate breakfast with a very lazy. "Since last night you were like a zombie."

"I am not." Only the reply Kevin.

"There you go!" Hoonmin said. "Eli didn’t come home, Kevin is a corpse. Did you both fight, eh?"

"No."

"Kevin-hyung so real corpse." Chirps Dongho not care and stay focused with his breakfast.

Kiseop itself just noticed Kevin sitting in silence. He knew what was Kevin’s though. And when Kevin suddenly glanced at him, he just smiled. As if he knew what he wanted to ask Kevin. "Eli would come to the rehearsal studio, really."

"Jeongmal? Are you sure?"

"Yeah, he is a professional." Kiseop smiles. "So don’t worry. And today, you solve your problems."

"Wakatta nee ..."

"It was a fight, isn’t it." Muttered back Hoonmin alone. "Ah, Dongho! Hurry up. You said I should take you. "

"Yes, hyung."

Kevin sank back with his thoughts. He couldn’t sleep all night. He thinks only one thing. Eli really loves him?

0o0o0o0o0o0o0

"Annyeong!" With full enthusiasm, Eli entered the rehearsal studio, carrying two large bags of food. "I was given this by Jungseok-hyung’s girlfriend. Let's eat!"

Soohyun kick Eli quickly.

"Blonde! Wasn’t home and bother other people, and you come with a big smile and cheerful face." Muttered the leader, pulling the bag that brought Eli. "But it looks so good. Let's eat!" Soohyun have chuckled as he sat on the wooden floor.

Turns, Eli is sullen. "Well, why I kicked? Ah, come on you guys too! I've tried it, and it’s very tasty. “

"Just happened to have breakfast." Kiseop chuckle and make Hoonmin looked in disbelief.

"What have not had breakfast? You're eating a lot, Kisippi!"

"I knew the second half before breakfast."

"Basic plebeian." Jaesop laughed loud as he sat beside Soohyun. "When it comes to food not to be out done. Ah, Kev! Why say anything? Don’t be tempted same good food? "

Instead of answering Jaesop, Kevin actually looked at that Eli who watched put a smile awkwardly. "Kim Kyoungjae. You didn’t come home last night because of me, right?" Asked Kevin to the point.

"Since when did you become a wise guy, Woo Sunghyun?"

"When you're avoiding me too and evasive?"

"Since when have you become like my business to interfere?"

"Since when are you so annoying?"

"Since when_"

"STOP!" Soohyun’s cried make Eli still not finished talking. "I knew something happened between you guys. But if you want a better fight out there. We don’t want to eat while watching your silly argument."

"Ah, Soohyun hyung.. I just want to see them fight."Jaeseop teased as he takes jjangmyun who had taken by Eli.

Eli nodded and immediately directed his finger towards Kevin. That boy hinted at it pretty hard to take. Eli realized right, now he can not escape anymore. He will tell it all now. And whatever happens, he will accept the risk.

.

"Okay, want to start from?" Eli opened the conversation between them.

Kevin immediately understand, look at him as he narrowed his eyes. "The real reason you became angry at me."

"You already know."

"I don’t know!"

"Don’t lie." Eli looked at Kevin's cunning smile. "Kiseop met me yesterday and told me everything. Don’t play dumb, Kev. I know you're not good at lying."

Kevin shrink. He immediately look away from Eli. "So that Kiseop say, all right?"

"Damned if I know, I didn’t hear your conversation with him."

"You said he had told all of you!" Kevin was impatient to talk to Eli. Seem to reflect a night in the brain where people make Eli a little bit problematic.

Eli immediately laughed and patted Kevin's shoulder. "You're mad, eh?"

"Yes!"

"You are so stupid."

Being told stupid, Kevin began to make faces red. Not ashamed, but because of irritation. "Okay, Kim Kyoungjae. I'm getting annoyed now. What we should not have to talk about this, okay?" Kevin turned around and was about to leave Eli, but was hastily when Eli holding Kevin's hand.

"Wait"

Kevin remained silent but didn’t turn his body to be looked at Eli. For a while, the two are mutually silent. Until finally Eli off Kevin's hand and walked up right behind Kevin. "Kiseop true." He said softly. "All that he told you was true. I guess I don’t need to explain at length to you. You want to know is just that, right?" He patted Kevin's head gently. "I am sorry, Kevin."

"So..." Kevin paused before speaking again. That boy isn’t in the mood down before Eli. "You..."

"I will not say it." Eli continued. "It would be very embarrassing because I know what your answer, maybe." Bitter smile back on the Eli’s face. "That's enough for me to continue along with you. I don’t want to expect more. After this, I'm sure it will be difficult for us to be as before. So I'm really sorry."

"May I ask something?" Kevin turned their conversation.

"What?"

Slowly, he turned to Eli looked at him curiously. "How do you know if you like me?"

Silly question. Eli immediately laughed softly, and it makes Kevin flushed again, this time because he was embarrassed.

"Ah, I forgot that you have not been going out and your first love was KissMe."

"Don’t change the subject, a quick answer!"

Eli patted Kevin’shead, smiling sweetly at him. "It's easy. If along with you, my heart a hundred times faster than normal. If beside you, I feel that all will be fine. I can’tsee you cry or hurt, I want to be able to protect you and make you smile. You become a very important figure in my life and someone who always live in my mind."

"So if you feel that way to everyone, that means you like them too?"

"No." Eli wiggled his index finger in front of Kevin looking pretentious. But later, he again put a cheery smile. "The feeling that way, it will only make you feel at one person. That's not a feeling that can make you feel to others. Because I know if I like you. "

Kevin's face turned red again. That boy straight down. "Then... I could interpret this as like as well, then?"

"MWO?"

With strange faces, Kevin looked back at Eli. "I also feel it when I'm with you. What it can also be meaning as love, isn’t it?"

"Why do I feel this conversation to be a joke, huh?" It seems that Eli getting frustrated face Kevin innocence. Eli sat on the floor and looked up at Kevin. "You want to tease me, huh?"

"I'm serious you know!" Kevin sat beside Eli. "I don’t really know what it feels like an individual human being. Because of this the first time, so this is really very strange for me. And since you are a boy, I think this is fair. And I think someday I'll feel the same towards of all U-Kiss members.​​"

"That means you'll fall in love to all the members including Dongho, eh?"

"Well, where I know." Kevin propped his chin on his knees and pensive for a moment. "So.right now?"

"What did you want?"

"How about you?" Kevin asked. However, this time a smile on hisface as he glanced toward Eli. "Do you want usto dating, eh?" He teased relaxed.

Eli chuckled, glancing at Kevin and joined his chin propped on his knees. "How come I feel it’s so easy, huh?"

"Watashi mo." Kevin laughed as he took a deep breath alone.

"Ish, don’t use Japanese!" Eli hit Kevin's head slowly. And back straight face. "Let's try to live as usual."

"You mean?"

Eli nodded once as he sat upright. "I'll wait until you're absolutely sure that you feel towards me it was true love. And until that day comes, I will continue to be your side."

"That's the same with dating." Kevin is rather grim, but he smiled. "But it's a good idea."

Eli back rubbed Kevin’shead gently and smiled. "But don’t make me wait too long, okay?"

"Hai, wakarimaa." Kevin quickly nodded in reply. "Importantly, we must always be together, okay?"

"Cool!" Eli patted Kevin’sshoulder quickly.

For him, this story isn’t yet fully completed. But inside, he's very confident. He believed that Kevin would keep what he said. Kevin will not keep him waiting long. And he will not renege on his words. He will always be on Kevin. Yes, along with his lover.

Because they both are meant to be together.