1/1

Love needs time

 

* * * Love needs time * * *


 

Neither of them knows how it is to love another guy. Both don't know how it is to fall in love but the only thing they knew is that they are in love with each other. Everytime when they look at each other they had to smile. Every little touch made them happy. It was hard to accept the fact of being gay. Kyuhyun knew that it was hard for Yesung and they let the realtionship grow slowly. They haven't kissed yet, they're still akward with holding hands. They slept together in the same room, everyone with a smile, happy to enjoy the warm of the other.


 

Kyuhyun was laying on Yesungs lap slowly driftening to sleep. His Hyung played with his hair and everything seemed to be normal. None of the members entered their shared room and they were happy to be alone. They haven't watched a film or played some computer games like they have said to the members. Instead of that both of them just laied on the bed and enjoying each others company.


 

Why did this happen?“ Yesung whispered and sighed. He was confused. He couldn't stand it that he was gay but he loves Kyuhyun with all his heart. “Is this wrong?“ He asked himself as he let his fingers run trhough Kyuhyuns hair. The younger was sleeping peacefully. Yesung sighed again and made himself more confortable without waking Kyuhyun up. He tought about his future with Kyuhyun. He knew that he won't leave Kyuhyun no matter what will happen. Even tough it was weird to him that he loved another guy.


 

As the couple woke up the next morning their Manager stood in the door frame and told them to hurry. Kyuhyun was the first one to get out of the bed and dressing himself. Yesung wanted to wait. He didn't feel okay. There was something in his mind and he needed time to clear that. Without a word he passed their Manager and went onto the rooftop.


 

How will my family react? Will they support me? Will they find me disgusting? Yesung tought for a while before he called his parents. He was nervous at hell but no one picked up. “Yesung?“ Someone called and the boy turned around. Leeteuk stood there with a thiny smile and sat down beside him. “What is wrong?“ The leader asked and Yesung sighed. Leeteuk always knew if there is something wrong with him. “I think I am in love“ He said and couldn't look into Leeteuks eyes.


 

The older didn't say anything and thought for a while. “You think you are in love? Aren't you sure about it?“ He asked and looked Yesung into the eyes. „I am.. but“ Yesung paused unsure what to say next. How should he tell the leader that he was gay and kind of toghether with Kyuhyun if he can't accept it? “What is the problem?“ Leeteuk asked, seeing how hard his dongsaeng was thingking. “I think it is not right...“ The younger said after a couple of seconds, making Leeteuk confused.


 

What isn't right? Being in love?“ Leeteuk asked and Yesung nodded. “I...I need time alone..“ Yesung said and Leeteuk get the hint. He stood up and left the rooftop. Alone again, the younger boy started to think. He could imagine being with Kyuhyun but he felt it disgusting to kiss him. He don't know why and they never did more than holding hands.


 

He didn't know how long Yesung was at the rooftop but he started to worry. Kyuhyun wasn't the carring type but he felt different for Yesung. He couldn't stand it to be without him and climbed the stairs. The mankane opened the door and saw Yesung sitting on the ground, head on his knees. He was thinking and didn't notice the other until he sat down next to him.


 

A little smile escaped Yesungs lips and he leaned his head on the youngers shoulder. “What are you thinking?“ Kyuhyun asked and Yesung sighed. “I was thinking about … us...“ Yesung asnwered and Kyuhyun nodded. “I think we still need time“ The younger said and this time, Yesung nodded.


 

After a while Yesung and Kyuhyun came down and went into their room. It was their free day but both had nothing to do and they wanted to be with each other. They sat down on Yesungs huge bed. Yesung took Kyuhyuns hand and the younger smiled. He enjoyed being with Yesung hyung. Suddenly, the younger laid Kyuhyuns hand on his chest. Kyuhyun could hear Yesungs heart. It beats really fast.


 

Yesung also laid his hand on the younger chest, listening to his hearbeat. He couldn't hold a little smile back and both realized that their faces were close. But neither of them backed away. They looked into each others eyes, feeling the love from each other. It was Kyuhyun who laid his hands around Yesungs neck and their lips touched slightly before the younger pulled away.


 

They kissed. Kyuhyun observed Yesung as the older blinked confused. Yesungs right hand touched his lips and he blushed a little. He looked at Kyuhyun again and leaned forward, conecting their lips. It was new for both of them but they enjoyed it. Kyuhyun knew that he wasn't ready for the next step and broke this kiss. They sat on the bed and tried to catch their breathe.


 

If felt amazing. There was a new 'thing' for both of them and Yesung never though that kissing a guy would be that good. But the other half of his mind was confused, still not accepting the fact that he's gay. Kyuhyun felt the same way. He really loves Yesung but he find it hard to accept. Both of them knew that they have to wait for their feelings to grew strong if this is possible.


 

The other members came back from home or from being out. Ryeowook started cooking, Siwon read in the bible and Leeteuk was telling everyone the schedules for tomorrow. It was like every other day. Kyuhyun had to smile and stood up from the bed. Yesung felt asleep and he wanted the singer to get much sleep as possible.


 

Where is Yesungie?“ Ryeowook asked as they started eating. “He is sleeping“ Kyuhyun said and felt a bed feeling inside him. Ryeowook called HIS Yesung Yesungie... He know that there was nothing than friendship between the two males but he was afraid that all of this was a dream.


 

Actually, Kyuhyun felt in love with Yesung the first time he saw him. But he never admitted it to himslef. He was simlpy afraid of his own reacton that he was gay. It was hard for him to accept that he was gay and he didn't want to think of the reaction of the other member if he would tell them.


 

His tought were distracted as Yesung entered the room and sat down next to him. The scent of him was enough for Kyuhyun to make him smile like an idiot but he bite his lips. Yesung grabbed his hands and strarted eating. The members werer too focused on eating to notice something.


 

After there dinner both went back into their room, ready to sleep. “Yesung? I...I love you“ Kyuhyun whispered and Yesung smiled. They were sitting face to face on his bed. He bent down and stole a kiss from Kyuhyuns lips before answering with I love you too. They smiled at each other before kissing again.


 

Love needs time. Yesung and Kyuhyun knew that. They will take their time.


 

* * * The End * * *