Final

Why do you always follow me?

 

“ Why do you always follow me? “ for the first time, ryeowook finally talked to him.

It’s been a week since a new student transferred to his school. And it’s been a week too that this weird classmate of his is following him every time he walks his way home. At first, he ignored it thinking that they’re taking the same route going home but when he went outside just a second when he entered his house to get something, he saw his classmate called a cab.

 

Then it became a habit. Every time he enters his house, he will immediately peek through the window to watch the creeper take a cab. “ so this is how it feels to be a spy.. “ he said to his self.

 

When he went to school the next day, he observed his new weirdo classmate. He learned that the new guy’s name is Cho Kyuhyun. A transfer student from Seoul, a little younger than him, a math nerd and a game addict. “ why would this guy follow me? “ he thinks so hard when the school bell suddenly rang indicating that school is over. “ I should ask him. “ his final thought before packing up his bag and walking to the exit.

 

Then it’s happening again, that creeper guy is following him. He slowed down and that guy slowed down too. He stopped for a while and the other does the same. This is becoming irritating. He finally turned around and faced his classmate.

 

“ why do you always follow me? “ no response.

“ hey, I’m talking to you. “

“ so you finally noticed me. “ Kyuhyun said and smiled sweetly at him. Creepy.

“ Of course I do! Who will not? “

“ then why did you just asked me now? “

“ cause its already bothering me. “

“ ah. Sorry for that. “

“ so, why? “

“ hmm? “

“ just answer me please. “

“ I just wanna be friends with you. “

“ so this is how you make friends? Not cool. “

“ No, I only do this when I find a person who caught my eye. “

Ryeowook blushed as  Kyuhyun extended his hand which the other took.

“ Nice meeting you Cho Kyuhyun.. “

 

And so, after that day, Ryeowook thought about something..

It’s not that bad having a handsome, creeper stalker at all.. not when that stalker became your lover.