A dog

The Twins :)

 

Suddenly i hear daddy's voice "hey stop crying,i sell your cat because of your asthma" "but why you didn't tell me first?" "okay i know i'm wrong but don't mad at me" "i not mad at you but just dissapointed at you" "okay,what can i do to make you forgice me?" "nothing!" he take out his wallet and open it "how about this? can you forgive me?" "NO! you can't!" "then?" "give me a new pet" "can i buy dog?" "No!" "but you must friending with dog" "do you mean?" "yup,dog and cat are mens bestfriend" "then why do you sell my cat?" "because cat fur i dangerous for who have asthma" "how about dog?" "dog is better kid" "how you know?" "have you touch a dog before?" "no" "when i was same old as you i have a dog named Bae,he's my bestfriend we always together like you and your twin,he always wake me up in the morning he understand what i talk about,a caring dog but last year he died" i sigh "but daddy after you tell me your story i'm thinking to keep a dog but can you teach me to not scared of a dog?" "i think i can't what you need to not scared of a dog is love,think about how cute is a dog,how fluffy is a dog,how adorable of a dog" "daddy i think i'm ready to keep a dog" "really? Now go to toilet wash your face and lets go to the  pet shop" "okay"
 
#At the pet shop#
I go ut from daddy's car,we go into the pet shop and go to the dog section,i hide myself behind my daddy when a big dog barking at me,suddenly i see a dog that take my attraction,i hold daddy's hand and drag him to the cage where the dog who take my attraction is sleeping,the dog species is Welsh Corgi,i call the worker to pay the dog

#At home#
I play with my dog,its better than what i think i will name my new dog Dae

-Dae*i'm melting*
we play together,dogs are adorable now i know what Chansung-hyung's dog jump on my lap,i kiss Dae's forehead its better than  my cat the fur,i think i will keep Dae in my bedroom balcony#To be continued#