Dong Youngbae

All About Boy Groups ♡ (HIRING!)

Taeyang

Birthname: Dong Youngbae
Birthdate: May 18, 1988
Position: Main/Lead Vocalist, Main Dancer of BIGBANG
 

 

1| His hobby is gardening, listening to music, watching TV, & basketball.
2| He likes church, summer, clothes, games, and man gas.
3| He's talkative in front of people he's comfortable with.
4| He talks in his sleep.
5| Once when he was younger, he had a nightmare of a unicorn riding on his mom and flying.
6| Known to be extremely shy and nervous around girls, has become better but still unable to speak or look at them.
7| Taeyang has his own special way in cooking ramyun.
8| Taeyang and G-dragon have already had their solo concerts. 9| Look Only At Me was originally written for GD, but Taeyang loves the song and insist on using it for his first solo.
10| Taeyang once said he wants to call his future girlfriend, Barbie.
11| He has an older brother called Hyun Bae. /Hyunbae is also very good friends with TOP and GD
12| His height is 173 cm. /161 cm (?)
13| Taeyang really enjoy scareing the members, TOP pretend to be shocked every time because Taeyang just seems so happy.
14| TaeYang's prized possession is a piano that his mom bought for him when he was young.
15| He is the only member who never let alcohols get into his throat. /health is everything, he said.
16| Friends with G-Dragon during his trainee years in YG. /2000 
17| Taeyang released his debut mini-album Hot on May 22, 2008, backed by a production team that included 1TYM's Teddy Park, Yang Hyun Suk, Kush, and his fellow member G-Dragon.
18| Taeyang’s Grandfather passed away on September 16th 2006. /the day after BIGBANG’s showcase.
19| His pet dog, Boss, passed away last June 10. /080715-130610
20| Dislikes when people make face judgements about them. 21| He took acting class in 5th grafe.
22| Picked Daesung as the member he would date if he was a girl.
23| Taeyang is the first Idol group or boyband member to awards - Best R&B/Soul Song and Best R&B/Soul Album
24| Acc to YG, the only present Taeyang gave him during the ten years they’d known each other (2000-2010) was a bowl of ramyun. 
25| If not music, he'd be a gag man.
26| His dream was to become a pianist, and his mom bought it for him after a lot of thought and consideration. /#14
27| He is registered on Se7en's fan cafe.
28| Chooses love over work.
29| Taeyang's first appearance in the entertainment industry was with Maddie in the hip-hop group Jinusean's music video A-yo. 30| Taeyang once went on blind date with SNSD's Yuri. /though they weren't in a relationship, the two idol remained friends; Yuri also invited Taeyang to one of SNSD's concerts, he attended the concert without telling s |article 1| article 2|
31| When asked what love is when he was younger, he answered diarrhea.
32| Taeyang was the first person Tablo followed on Twitter since he unfollowed everyone.
33| He can make ramyun.
34| Taeyang joined YG before GD, when he was first introduced to Taeyang, GD was scared of him.
35| Taeyang was a rapper before he decided to try out singing.
36| Always carries his ipod, bible, and English vocab cards in his backpack and sometimes energy drinks.
37| He is confident with his eyebrows. 38| He likes generous, hardworking type of girl.
39| His bloodtype is AB.
40| Taeyang’s first kiss was during the video for My Girl/Ma Girl. 41| He's famous because of his singing and eye smile. /dancing 42| His biggest conflict with GD was during trainee years and it was over a basketball game where he even grabbed GD by the collar because he was so mad.
43| Relieves stress by listening to music.
44| Taeyang and G-dragon ripped their pants the most while dancing during their trainee days. 45| In 2003, Taeyang provided the rap verse in singer Wheesung’s single "Player" on the latter's second album.
46| Taeyang has his mom as #1 speed dial.
47| He's very gentle. 
48| He's scared of Papa YG.
49| IU likes Taeyang because he was the first one to give her goosebumps just by watching his performance.

 
 
 
 
                                             please join the game and win                                         
do whatever you want with the upvote thing. idca.
vote the poll and join the game.
subscribe and keep the words coming