Lee Sungyeol

All About Boy Groups ♡ (HIRING!)
Birthname: Lee Sungyeol
Birthdate: August 27, 1991
Position: Vocalist of INFINITE
 

 

1| Sungyeol may seem like the studious & smart type.But he's really allof.He has a lot of weak points like whenever he talks, he squeaks and he easily cries.
2| Sungyeol wasn't a singer, he would become a repeater of the Department of Theater and Film.
3| Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Woohyun share a room.
4| Sungyeol likes a younger girl than a nuna.
5| Sungyeol is the last member who joined Infinite.
6| Although Sungyeol has family members in entertainment industry; he doesn't want to rely on their help. He wants to see how far he can go with his own effort.
7| Who doesn't know that Sungyeol is a talkative and active person? Well then, watch Sesame Player.
8| Sungyeol now is working hard to study Engrish English.
9| Sungyeol's precious thing is a letter from a fan. He keeps it in his desk and he's going to laminate it.
10| Sungyeol, his nose is his best body part.
11| In photo shoot sesion, Sungyeol is the one who has the most awakward and hilarious poses.
12| Sungyeol is the one who loves bullying his managers and s.
13| Sungyeol claimed that he knows Chinese. /but unfortunately, he's not fluent as he thinks.
14| Sungyeol is very emotional.
15| Sungyeol was in Acting part of SM Academy once before.
16| Sungyeol fears with ghosts.  
17| Sungyeol ideal type: a woman who doesn't pretend to be innocent & easy going, yet her actions isn’t disliked.
18| Sungyeol had cried at a wedding of a relative whose face he had never seen before.
19| Sungyeol actually cried while looking at the background for the wedding.
20| Sungyeol wanted to be closer to the girl, so he asked Sungjong to him when he is socializing. Sungjong invited Hoya at a time, but Hoya ended with the just standing there while Sungjong talk with the member of the girlgroup among them
21| Infinite cannot ‘expose’ themselves because Sungjong too thin, and because Sungyeol’s abdominal fat.
22| Sungyeol and Myungsoo insert each other to the list of the things they most dislike.
23| Sungyeol and Dongwoo sleep with his eyes slightly open.
24| Woohyun said Sungyeol is a member of the “most far” from him because Sungyeol’s snoring, so he must sleep away from him
25| Sungyeol says he is jealous with L because L’s good looking.
26| Sungyeol would like to try a role which is strong yet funny like actors Yoo Haejin or Kim Changjung.
27| Sungyeol is a person who easy to cry. /but when he suppose to cry fo a purpose like a MV, he can't be easily drop his tears. 
28| Sungyeol wants to be Sunggyu, because Sunggyu can ask the other members to clean the dorm.
29| Sungyeol originally planned to debut as an actor.
30| Prior to his debut, he had small roles in various dramas such as ‘Good Job, Good Job’ and ‘Let’s All Cha Cha Cha.’
31| “While acting, I stood on a play stage and after singing in the play, I noticed that I liked singing better.”
32| During debut days, Sungyeol gained attention for being the nephew of actress, Yoon Yooseon.
33| Your position in the team? “I’m in charge of the chubby cheeks and height in our team.”
34| Sungyeol stated confidently that he was in charge of not listening to others and acting up.
35| L, Sungyeol, and Dongwoo went to an orthopedics center during BTD days because their bones popped out.
36| Sungyeol said that if he was to dye his hair, he would dye it green, to be unique.
37| Sungyeol looks handsome, but he’s not afraid of wrecking his image.
38| Sungyeol’s innocent and if he does one thing, he never gives up on it and finishes it.
39| Sungyeol's habit is touching his navel while sleeping.
40| Sungyeol's habit is watching movie.
41| Sungyeol's cellphone background image was his company's CEO.
42| Sungyeol's favorite colors are pink, green and purple.
43| Sungyeol used to have a turtle and a parrot.
44| Sungyeol is most confident when cooking omelet and fried rice.
45| Sungyeol's strengths are being tall and looking good in any clothing.
46| Sungyeol's weakness is stumbling here and there because he's too tall.
47| Sungyeol's favorite food was Ton Katsu.
48|Sungyeol's most dislike food was Bean paste soup.
49| Sungyeol thinks his armpits and toes are the iest part of his body .
50| If Sungyeol has one last night with his love, he promise to meet her in next life. 
 

 
                                              *drastic change: moved from chapter one                                        
the comment box is open again!
subscribe, cancel your upvote and keep the words coming.