Kim Kibum (Key)

All About Boy Groups ♡ (HIRING!)

Key

Name: Kim Kibum
Birthdate: September 23, 1991
Position: Vocalist, Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer

 1| His hometown is Daegu (South Korea).

2|  He is the “middle” SHINee member .

3| His stage name is Key because he likes to solve things.

4|He is a dog lover. (He has a pet dog back at home.)

5| He is the “triple-threat” in SHINee— he is gifted with skills in singing, rapping, & dancing /hence his ‘Almighty’ title.

6| He is very talkative & out-going.

7| He does not like fermented soybean stew.

8|  He wears contacts/glasses.

9| He likes Spongebob Squarepants.

10| He has a total of five ear-piercings.

11| He has a pair of key & lock (mismatched) earrings.

12| He can speak (but is not necessarily fluent in) a total of 4 languages— Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, & English. /the other SHINee members say that his M. & E. skills are the most proficient among them all

13| He has quick reflexes (reactions).

14| He likes to watch dramas/movies.

15| He likes photography. ♥

16| He keeps a journal/diary.

17| He (sort of) cooks & does chores; he is known as Key umma .

18| He auditioned for SM Entertainment in 2005 and again in 2006.

19| During his 2nd audition, only 2 people were to be accepted; he was one of them.

20| He was a Daegu water sports (water-skiing) representative during his junior high days.

21| He practices his facial expressions in front of a mirror.

22| He studied in Los Angeles, California (USA) when he was younger.

23| He does not know how to wash rice.

24| He takes very good care of his belongings.

25| He is known as one of SHINee’s most fashionable members.

26| He is good at imitating other people/things.

27| He is afraid of heights.

28| He likes and hates horror movies at the same time.

29| He shares a bunk-bed with SHINee member Minho. /he takes the top bunk while Minho takes the bottom.

30| He can pull-off wearing pink. :”>

31| He loves cameras.

32| He is good at spotting camera. /he has a “camera-radar”

33| He would like to visit Taiwan one day.

34| The first thing he wants to do there (Taiwan): shopping. He finds the fashion to be “very cool.”

35| Loved ones he often gives thanks to, are his parents & grandmother.

36| Key’s assertiveness tends to be the strongest among the members. 

37| Key would blast his music and sing it at night when he fails to go to sleep and at times it annoyed the members. 

38| There was once, Key had to ask Onew to accompany him to the toilet as he was afraid of ghost. XD

39| Key owns about 30 pairs of jeans. 

40| The thing that would make Key most sad if he was forced to throw it out is his clothes.

41| Key will cut his shirt when he can’t wear them anymore. /according to Minho, Key will made it look like a ragged cloth. 

42| Key bought the fujifilm instax with his own money, then passed it to the members to give it to him on his birthday party later on. 

43| When Key went to karaoke he’ll sing a song on the last page in karaoke book. /he can’t really remember old songs. 

44| Key thinks shooting music videos is the easiest thing to do. 

45| Key feels that his day off always ended very fast. 

46| There was once, Key had often listened to Justin Bieber’s songs. 

47| In SHINee’s new dorm, Jonghyun is Key’s roomate. 

48| Key has a dog named Choco. /he named it Choco because it has brown fur and ‘Chocolate Cookie’ suddenly came on his mind. 

49| Key would like to play a role as Joker in the movie ‘The Dark Night.’

50| A fan gave Key black and white tees (couple tee). /he took the white tee for himself, and he gave the black tee to Jonghyun. 

51| Key prefer American Fashion than Korean fashion style. 

52| Key thought that if he wear a girl’s clothes, he will look like a real girl, and nobody could defeat him. 

53| Key realized that he is a greedy person. 

54| If Key has a girlfriend, he would like to buy her some clothes. 

55| When SHINee just debuted, fans thought Key and Jonghyun were brothers because they were so close, looked alike, and have the same surname.