Love You Yeobo~!

You Can't Stop; Love, Love, Love~

Jonghyun/Key/I Can’t Stop; love, love, love

 

Key was walking around the park with Jonghyun following him.

 

“Seriously, leave me alone!” Key snapped turning around. Doing this caused Jonghyun to bump into him.

 

“But I don’t want too”

 

“Whatever, just help me find Taemin, why must that boy run off so much” Key said while walking again.

 

“Because he wants too” Jonghyun said while shrugging.

 

“Says the person who was supposed to be watching Taemin”

 

“Hey I can’t help is daddy saw a hot mama”

 

“Why do people say you look like a dinosaur, I think you are more like a pig!” Key hissed in annoyance while pulling a pair of binoculars out.

 

“So have you checked the bathrooms for him yet?” Jonghyun asked.

 

“The bathrooms!" Key screeched.

 

“There are bathrooms here and I didn’t know!” He screeched once again.

 

“Aish! Stop yelling you she-banshee man thing” Jonghyun yelled holding his ears.

 

“CHICKEN” Could be heard inside the eerie silence that fell between Key and Jonghyun.

 

“SHUT UP ONEW!” You could hear Kyuhyun yelling in the background.

 

“What did you call me, Shrimp?” Key questioned Jonghyun.

 

“Um, um, a very, beautiful man he,he-hehe” Jonghyun laughed nervously.

 

“Umma! I’m done going to the bathroom” Taemin yelled skipping out of a random brick building.

 

"Told you to check the bathroom!”

 

“SHUT UP”

 

“Are you two fighting again?” Joon inquired while walking up to them holding Mir’s hand.

 

“Whatever” Key mumbled while walking off hotly with Jonghyun right on his tail.

 

“Why do you have to follow me!” Key yelled annoyed.

 

“Because you can’t stop; love, love, love~” Jonghyun started singing.

 

“Oh trust me, I CAN stop love!” Key yelled shoving Jonghyun down the tall hill that the park was on.

 

“HaHa! Loser!” Minho yelled from the top of a tree.

 

“Bastards” Jonghyun yelled at everyone who was laughing while still rolling down the hill.

 

“See I can stop it” Key yelled.

 

“Nope! I still love you!” Jonghyun said finally at the bottom of the hill.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

There you go! I finally retyped this one! I will try to type some of the other One'shots tomorrow! and the next day! But I can't do anything for Saturday because I have to go sing the national anthem with my chorus at a Hornet's basketball game.

Fun........