Final =)

MEET UNDER THE RAIN
It was raining on that day, Tiffany have been finish doing her work. She forgot to bring her umbrella so she decide to run as fast as she can until she arrive at the bus stop. Suddenly, someone that she don't know give her an umbrella. "Here (smile) you can use my umbrella," said that guy. "but how about you??" "dont care about me. I can take care of my self. What i'm worried about is you. You run from your office to here without umbrella. While me, i walk from my office to here with my umbrella," "Komawo (smile) and i promise that i will give you back this umbrella," "You dont need to do so and if you want, you can do it (smile)" When tiffany was walking, that guy was looking at her until he remember something. "I forgot to ask her what her name. Siwon why you're so dumb in front of a girl. She look so kind and she wouldnt mad at you when you ask her whats her name. By the way how i want to go to my office back while my umbrella is with her? Arghh........ Why today is your worst day?? Rainy rainy can you just stop from raining?? I want to go to my office now," A FEW WEEKS LATER.............. It was rainy and this timeSiwon didnt bring his umbrella. So he run from his office to the bus stop. Suddenly, someone give him an umbrella and thatt was Yoona. "here (smile) use your own umbrella," "you do it huh," "Hey, remember, promise is promise (smile) oh ya, I'm Fany and my full name is Stephanie hwang." "Oh mmmm........ I'm Siwon, Choi Siwon and thanks for give me back my umbrella," "You're welcome. Oh ya, i need to go back to my office now and see you again," "why not now?" "why not now what?" "I mean umm....... I treat you some coffee??" "if you're not busy so.... I can go because i'm not busy," "ok i'm not busy today so let's go." AT THE COFFEE SHOP........... They arrived and order coffee. "why you're weird when you meet me?? You know what?? You're different from other guy. If the other guy, they don't really care about girl's feeling. They just leave that girl under the rain. And you know what?? That's what i like about you," "If you like about me.... So that's mean you like me too???" "Why not?" "Yes, i couldn't believe it, thank you for looking inside my heart!" When they were couple, Fany don't have to give an umbrella to him or Siwon give it to her at the bus stop but Siwon just go to her office and accompany her to go home.