Chapter 1: The party

I Think I'm In Love With You

Donghae POV

 

   Donghae was waiting for his "partner." A cousin of him was celebrating her 18th birthday and she invite him to the party.

   But... What he didn't know is that he would have to be with a partner that she had chosen to him and to top, he had to make a speech for his little cousin. He doesn't mind at all, but there were many people there.

   "Aish! Why me? I up giving speeches and I haven't seen my partner yet. Why did I accept to come here in the first place?"

   After a long time of thinking and talking to himself, earning him a lot of weird looks from the others, he remembered what was he doing here.

   "Ah! Now I remember!"


FLASHBACK

   Donghae already finished work and was ready to go home, when suddenly, he heard a voice shouting his name.

   "Donghae oppa!" cried a beautiful girl, about 17 or 18 years.

   "Sulli, what are you doing here?" Donghae asked confused. Not every day he has the opportunity to see her little cousin and when she came in his office he was very surprised.

   "Oppa! You are so busy that I can't come to visit you now? You don't loveme anymore! Wah!!!" she pouted while she was saying this. Then, she pretended to shed a few tears.

   Suddendly, the panic entered him and he was quick to say "N-No, it's not that, it's only that I find it strange to see you here in my office, you don't usually visit me... By the way, are you doing here?"

   She had already ceased to "cry" and began to think about the question he asked her. "I remember now! Oppa, I came to invite you to my birthday party, you will come right?" she said as she give him her best puppy eyes.

   Donghae started to laugh, but stopped to when the girl started to pout another time. "Of course I'll come! What makes you think that I won't?" Donghae said while smiling.

   Sulli threw herself on him on him and gave him a hug. "Thank you oppa! Iknow that you wouldn't deceive me. I'll wait for you in my house this Saturday at 8 pm. Oppa saranhae! Bye bye!" she said while coming out of the office.

   "Yah! This girl, she won't never change" Donghae said smiling to himself"

END OF FLASHBACK


'This girl, I still don't how she managed to convince me. And now, I have to wait for my partner. But, will she be friendly? What if she is ugly or fat? Or, or... Wah! I'm to cute to be with an old woman! But... What if my partner is a boy? Not that I mind, because I am gay, so it will be better for me, but still ... What I mean is, what would happen if Sulli hasn't chose well my partner... Now that I come to think, she or he is taking so long to come here...'

   5 minutes ...

   10 minutes ...

   'Aish! Why is my partner taking so long to come?!'

   While Donghae was still thinking in his own little world, a figure began to approach him. When the figure was close enough, Donghae noticed that someone put his hand on his shoulder.

   "Hi, I guess you are Donghae, no?" Someone asked from behind while giggling.

   Donghae began to turn around, and such was his surprise because when he turned, he saw...


Holaaa!!! I know that I at English and that the first chapter it's short, but I didn't have a lot of time to update! Thanks to all the people that had subscribed and read the foreword, I didn't expect more than 100 views in my first story... But thanks a lot! ^^  Anyway, I hope that you liked this chapter. I'll try to update this Sunday, so wait for it please! Comment please, I would like to know if I have to improve on something. Bye bye, saranghae, see you in Sunday! ^^

 

SoYoung_Sonata