Chapter 1

So You Can Dance? Then Show Me!

"Yaaaa my babies, wake up!" I opened Junho and Taemin's blanket.

 

"Ah Yuri-ah let me sleep another 5 minutes, and i'll wake up after that. Promise!" Junho took the blanket and covered his body. Aish really this kid, sleephead Junho. 

 

"Alright, since you've worked hard for the routines last night, i'm going to give you another 10 minutes. But make sure you'll wake up, okay? We need to practice. And don't forget, make up your bed, you always left the bed without cleaning it up and make Taemin clean your bed", I told him as I tickled Taemin's feet and he was rolling all over the bed.

 

"Ara ara! Go, just go and close the door", said Junho under his blanket without even looking at me. I closed the door and waking up the others. What takes the kids so hard to wake up? Aish boys.....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I walked to the kitchen and saw Hyoyeon and Yoona making breakfast. "Morning guys, sleep well? What are you making? Pancake?"

 

"Oh Yul, morning. Yep i did, you? Yeah, wanna some?" Yoona gave me the pancake. I nodded. I was hungry because of last night's practice.

 

"Are we going to practice... again? Can i have a half day? I need to meet up with my friends today. Please?" Hyoyeon looked up to me with her puppy eyes as every members coming to the kitchen and give me that puppy eyes looks. Gosh, why do all girls and boys have that puppy eyes that i couldn't resist? But why can't i do that? People always look at me as if i'm scary or....... stupid, not cute. Unfair world...

 

"Hhhh... Okay. Seems we need our day off today. But, after that, no more excuses, okay?! The world dance audition is coming in 2 months. Got it?" i talked and shoved another piece of pancake when all nodded.

 

"So...... since we have no plans, should we all go together? Karaoke?" Minho asked everyone. I heard all the members shouted 'YEAAAAAAAH'. Crazy es. I'm going to visit my mom and dad then.

 

"How about you, Noona? You're also going, aren't you?" Taemin asked.

 

"Nope. I'm going to visit mom and dad. You coming, no? Seems like you'd rather spend your day off with the members, right? It's okay. Have fun guys!" i shouted, loud enough to make the members hear me.

 

"Wait, Yul? You're not coming with us?" Yoona looked towards me.

 

"Sorry guys, no. I'm going to visit my mom and dad. You guys go have fun of yourselves, okay? Now, i'm going to wash first, enjoy your day", i smiled. They looked disappointed.

 

I went to the bathroom and in minutes, i was ready to go. I waved to all the members and went to the garage, started my car's engine. I went to Busan, where my mom and dad is.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When i arrived, i went straight to my mom and dad's graves. I miss you mom, dad.

 

"Mom, Dad... How are you? You're living well there, right? I miss you although it's been 2 years and half. Taemin and I are going to join another competition. Ah.. you must've known this since you always looked for us", i put the flowers in front of their gravestones.

 

"I hope we can win so we'll make you both proud. Help us mom, dad. I know you're always on our sides. You know what? I miss you..... I always remember when we went to Everland 4 years ago, you bought me white rabbit headband and Taemin was jealous and cried, and mom then bought him black rabbit headband since he's a boy. We ride so many games and suddenly Taemin throw up because of the dizziness of roller coaster. It was so funny and we were all because he said that he wasn't afraid of those games but in fact, he throw up hahaha.......", it was silent in a moment. Tears flowing down my cheeks.

 

"Mom i miss you when we were shopping from the mall opens until it closed... Dad i miss you when you always quarrel with mom when you play with Taemin and caused the window broken... I miss you guys so much when you tucked us in when we sleep. Yesterday, Yoona's mom came to our house, she brought us foods. She resembles you, mom", i kept on talking until i realized that it's 5pm already. I've been here all this 5 hours?! No wonder i'm hungry! 

 

I went back to Seoul. I was so hungry to death and decided to stop by in a street stalk when my phone rings. I saw young on the screen calling.

 

"Hi, what's up Yoong?"

 

"Yul, you'd better come back home now. Something happened! YA YA YA! NOOOOO! GET OFF!! " Yoona said on the telephone, panicked. 

 

"What happ---". Beep. She hang up the phone before i finished my words.

 

God, what has happened?! Please God, not now, not when we're going to the competition. I drove the car to the house, with the maximum speed i can drove.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Thankyou for subscribing. uaaaaa im moved :') i'll work har from now on! ^^