Heels

Heels {One-Shot}

 

 

"Hell no."

"PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU!!" Onew was now on his knees. 'He can't be serious' Jonghyun thought, as he thought back on what Onew had just said. Apparently there was a girl named Junhee who has been stalking him, and following him everywhere he goes. And according to Onew, the only way to get her to leave him alone is if he let her know he had a girlfriend. Cue Jonghyun.

"Listen, there's no way I'm going to crossdress as a girl and pretend to be your girlfriend. Why can't you get Taemin? He'd actually look like a girl at least." Jonghyun said, starting to walk away. He was stopped when Onew grabbed onto his leg, holding on for dear life.

"I can't, Jonghyun! Taemin is recording something and is gonna be gone all day, Key's visiting some sick relative, and Minho ran away when I asked him and I can't find him! You're my last hope! PLEASE!" Onew said, gripping Jonghyun's leg tighter.

"Damn you, Minho..." Jonghyun said under his breath. "Why can't you just ask a girl? Why do one of us have to go?"

"I can't."

"Why?"

"I don't know any girls who would." After taking a long sigh, Jonghyun looked down at Onew and saw the desperate look on his face, one that was quite similar to when he wanted chicken but didn't have money to buy some.

"Please."

"Onew."

"Please."

"What if she recognizes me?"

"She won't! She doesn't pay attention to anyone in SHINee except for me!"

"There's obviously something wrong with her then."

"Please help me!"

"Let go of my leg"

"Not until you agree to help me."

"What if I have to use the bathroom?"

"You'll have to drag me along. I'm not letting go." Jonghyun rolled his eyes, and started to walk, dragging Onew along with him. "No! Please! I was just kidding, don't go to the bathroom."

"I wasn't going to the bathroom, but if that's what you want." Jonghyun said, heading for the bathroom door.

"W-wait, I'll make a deal with you!" Onew said, stopping Jonghyun from continuing to walk.

"I'm listening..."

"I'll do anything you want for a whole 24 hours. Just do me this one favor and be my girlfriend for today." Onew said. Jonghyun thought for a moment.

"Anything I want?" Jonghyun asked, raising an eyebrow at Onew.

"Yes!" Onew said, not noticing the glint of mischievousness in his eye. Jonghyun looked up and debated for a few more seconds before finally giving in.

"...Fine. I'll do it." he said, making Onew jump up from the floor

"Really?! You will?! Ahh, thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!" Onew said, hugging Jonghyun tightly. He then grabbed Jonghyun by the arm and lead them to the closet in Onew's room. Onew came out holding a bag and a box. "Here you go!" Jonghyun took the bag and box questionably.

"What?"

"Those are the clothes. Go get dressed, we have to meet her in a half hour." Onew said, walking out of the bedroom and closing the door.

"Now?" Jonghyun asked sadly, getting silence in return. Huffing, he threw the bag and box on the bed and began to empty the contents out. Inside the bag was a cute dress, a pink scarf (that looked very similar to one Key wore) a pre-stuffed bra (what the…?) and a small bag with makeup and jewelry. In the box was a pair of boots with a heel. After looking at the articles over again, Jonghyun got dressed in them. He slipped on the boots and stood up, nearly falling down as he did.

"Yah, what the hell? Who invented these?!" He shouted to no one, and looked over himself in the mirror. "Hmm, not too bad. I'd date me." After attempting to apply makeup, he wobbled over to the door. He swung it open, nearly hitting Onew as he stood outside with two wigs.

"Brunette or blond?" He asked, holding up the two wigs. Jonghyun snatched the brown one walking (almost) to the bathroom to put it on.

"Onew, where the heck did you get these stuff? And what was with the already stuffed bra?"

"… I got them from my sister."

"Aren't you an only child?"

"… Hurry up! We're gonna be late." Onew said, as Jonghyun finished up, and left the house. As they reached the front of the building, Onew reached his arm for Jonghyun to hold on. "My lady." He grabbed his arm, not without stomping on his foot with the heel of his boot, causing Onew to cry out in pain.

'At least these heels are good for something. Weapons and insoles in one package.' Jonghyun though happily, planning a way to wear heels more often without having to crossdress in the process.

---------------

They were walking around for 20 minutes until Jonghyun spoke up.

"Are we supposed to meet her anywhere special? My feet are killing me." Jonghyun said, looking down at his feet and hoping they weren't bleeding.

"I don't know. I actually didn't make plans to meet her anywhere, she just pops up sometimes. She could be following us right now." Onew said.

"Are you kidding me right now? So I didn't need to get dressed right away?!"

"No. I just wanted to get this over with. We probably could've hung out at the bookstore near the dorm..." Onew thought out loud, making Jonghyun twitch.

"Onew"

"Hmm?"

"I'm starting my 24 hours once this is done. Just letting you know."

"Ok." he said, obviously not understanding what Jonghyun had in mind.

"What's the deal with this girl anyways? Why are you so determined to get her to stop following you around? Is she that bad?"

"Well, she knows all the places I visit and she has a bunch of pictures of me eating that she took herself."

"She sounds more like a paparazzi than a stalker."

"Well, I think it's easier if she knows I'm taken. She'll definitely leave me alone." Onew said confidently. Jonghyun looked down, shaking his head.

"Why am I doing this again?"

"Jinki?" said a foreign voice, they both turned around too look at the owner of the voice. Jonghyun had to keep his mouth from dropping when he saw the person. The girl looked like she walked out of the cover of a cosmetics magazine, walking perfection. She smiled at Onew, nearly blinding the both of them.

"What a surprise meeting you here. I was just in the area." she said, then turning to Jonghyun. He could only gawk as she smiled at him. "Who's this? Your friend?"

"This is Jon- Jonyeon." he said, clearing his throat. "My girlfriend." The smile disappeared quickly from her face. Jonghyun had to keep himself from laughing how Onew said girlfriend. "Jonyeon, this is Junhee. "

"Junhee?" Jonghyun asked, surprise in his voice. Onew nodded. "Wow, I pictured you totally different. "

"Really? Onew must've told you about me, then. Everyone talks about me." She said, proudly.

"That's no surprise" Jonghyun said under his breath. Onew must've heard, because he was fighting a smile from breaking out across his face.

"Anyways, I had no idea you had a girlfriend, Onew. Definitely not what I would've thought your type to be.." she said, looking Jonghyun up and down. He held his breath as she did so, hoping what Onew said was right about her not knowing him. To his relief, there was was no sigh that she might of recognized him, except for her last statement. "You look like a dinosaur."

Jonghyun smiled sweetly. "Thanks! I get that a lot." he said, as the girl looked at him weird for taking it as a compliment.

"Why don't we go to that Starbucks right there? Sit down and get to know each other?" Junhee asked, somehow squeezing her way through Onew and Jonghyun.

"Well, actually, we were, uh, going to walk around to-"

"Sounds like a good idea, Junhee! Let's go sit down in Starbucks. We did enough walking already." Jonghyun said, cutting Onew off. Onew gave him a 'what are you doing we're done' look, which Jonghyun returned with a 'No, we're not.' Not wasting any time, Junhee dragged the both of them into the nearest Starbucks and bought coffee, Onew's treat. They sat down and Jonghyun had to hold in a laugh as Junhee pulled her chair as close to Onew as possible.

Jonghyun gathered up his inner Key and did the same, giving the girl a dirty look. Not a dirty look, like "Come hither", but more of a "Go tither." It worked a little, as she inched away from Onew a tad. She cleared as she sipped her coffee.

"So, how long have you been going out? Onew's never mentioned that he had a girlfriend." she said, looking at Jonghyun.

"Bout a month. Right Onew?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Interesting." she said, drinking her coffee. "You plan on breaking up soon?" Jonghyun stared at her, dumbfounded. Did she really just ask that?

"No..." Onew answered this time, as Jonghyun just stared.

"Ok. Just asking." She said, staring at Onew. He turned away and tried to focus on the drink in front of him, but she continued to stare at him challengingly. Jonghyun looked at Onew, who had a guilty look on his face. He definitely didn't think his plan through, since he looked like he was going to give up any second. Not wanting to have gotten dressed like this for nothing, Jonghyun decided to take the situation into his own hands. He put his cup down and faced Junhee with a serious expression on his face.

"Listen, there's something that's been bothering me lately. Onew told me how you follow him around everywhere and I don't appreciate. So what you need to do is back off, because he's taken, and he's too nice to say that you're bothering him, so I came with him today to let you know. And if you really like him you'd respect his wishes." Jonghyun said, as both Junhee and Onew stared at him with blank expressions on his face. After getting over the shock,

Junhee's face set on a straight line as she finished up her drink, standing up.

"Well. I'm clearly wasting my time here. I have better things to do. So... bye." She said, leaving the store in a hurry. Onew sat there in shock of what just happened, as Jonghyun finished his cup, smiling.

"What a wimp, giving up so easily. She could've at least tried to fight back a little. I wasn't even that harsh." Jonghyun said, getting up. Onew followed suit, looking at Jonghyun admiringly.

"Whoa, I never would've thought you had it in you. Jonghyun, thank you! Really!" Onew said, tears of joy in his eyes. Jonghyun smirked, basking in the attention.

"I just feel bad for the poor er who she stalks next." he said, Onew nodding in agreement. Jonghyun stopped in his tracks, making Onew face him confused. Jonghyun pointed to the floor.

"What?"

"On your knees, Onew."

"W-what? Why?!"

"Remember our deal? You have to do what I say for the next 24 hours. Now get down, and turn around. I'm not walking anymore." he said, and Onew complied, as Jonghyun climbed on his back. Getting up, Onew stumbled a bit from the extra weight. By the time they arrived to the dorm, Onew was dripping from sweat, and Jonghyun was asleep. After several knocks, the door to the dorm opened, as Taemin greeted Onew with a smiling face.

"Hi hyung! Key was just asking where you and the other hyungs wer- who's that?" he asked, as Key suddenly appeared by the door.

"Yah! Is that a girl?! Who is she?" Key interrogated, waking up Jonghyun. He looked up as both the boys faces changed, as they both leaned closer.

"Jonghyun?!"

"Yeah?" he responded. Taemin started giggling as Key just shook his head.

"Hyung, you're really pretty~"

"I can't believe you guys. I don't even want to know what happened." He said, walking away while holding his head. Onew finally walked in, and put Jonghyun down.

"Wow, you're like a whole 3 inches taller! Look, you're my height!" Taemin said, standing next to Jonghyun to compare.

"Yeah, yeah. I know..." Jonghyun said, as Onew looked around.

"Hey, where's Minho?" He asked. Taemin shrugged.

"I dunno. When I came home it was only Key here. He must be out still." Taemin said, as Jonghyun and Onew looked at each other.

"I wonder..."

---------------------------------

Minho turned around again. No one. He continued to walk towards the dorm after spending a few hours at the park playing soccer with some random people. As he started to head home, he couldn't help but feel as if someone was watching him. Following him. Picking up the pace, he reached a populated street and sighed in relief, he turned around once more to check, and started to walk forward. Due to him not paying attention, he knocked into someone, causing them to drop their camera. He looked at the camera, picking it up. He turned to the girl who dropped it and smiled apologetically.

"Sorry... I wasn't paying attention. Here's you're camera." He said, as she took it, bowing slightly. She was really pretty.

"Thank you." She said, leaving quickly. Minho remembered the name that was on the camera. 'Junhee... what a pretty name.'




and the cycle continues...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OTL

 

 

Comment please <3