Cinderella's Beijing fried rice

Untitled

 

"There’s a Korean man in the lobby looking for you"

Hangeng sighed, muttering a short thank you before hanging up. 
What Korean man had been looking for him? He couldn't think of anyone who would go to china just to see him. 
Well, there was only one man he could think of but, that man should be nice and put in the military. 
Groaning, Hangeng ran to the lobby, down the stairs in fear that the man he was thinking of wasn't there. 
Upon reaching the lobby, he scanned the room quickly and his worst fears were met. 

"Yo wassup man, you so gorgeous."

Cursing quickly in Chinese, he yanked the Korean man speaking bad English into the elevator. 
Obviously, after years of not speaking to each other, they were awkward and tense. 
Hangeng glanced at their Cinderella and couldn't help but notice how vulnerable, lonely and insecure he looked. 
Over the few years they had been apart, Heechul got taller and manlier and was no longer as frightening and angry looking as before.

Hangeng was broken from his thoughts as the familiar ding of the elevator at his floor sounded. 

As he dragged the younger into his room, he asked,

"Why are you here Heechul-ah?" the language slightly foreign to his tongue. 

“I missed you…” the Cinderella whispered,

“You stopped answering my phone calls…” the princess continued.

“You stopped calling.”

Heechul gaped at Hangeng, what he had said was true, he did stop calling. Heechul looked down to the ground, ashamed that he had lost the argument.

Hangeng only sighed and pulled the princess into his arms.

“Happy birthday…I love you, stupid…” Heechul whispered against the Chinese man’s chest, enjoying the warmth and love in the olders embrace.

“ah, arasso, I love you too”

No more words were needed. Hangeng admit that he missed Heechul, hell, he missed everyone but, never had he stopped loving their princess. But now, he felt complete. All of the pain and loneliness of going solo disappeared. Absolutely nothing could ruin this, not even the diva himself because, he, Super Junior’s Beijing fried rice, had his other half, Kim Heechul, Super Juniors Cinderella.