That's Everyday Life For You

That's Everyday Life For You

“CHO KYUYUN!” an upset voice roared through the initially silent dorm.

“Uh-oh.” Super Junior’s maknae who was constantly hanging out in the living room and reading an article in a game magazine looked at the door with a sudden panic displaying in his beautiful, chocolate brown eyes.

“YeWook!” he hissed causing his two hyungs to loosen the grip on each other and look at him with skeptical expressions on their faces instead.

“Do NOT tell him where I am!” Kyuhyun blurted out in a threatening tone of voice.

Yesung shrugged. “Sure. But you’ll have to come out and face him eventually.” Ryeowook nodded in agreement while he eyed his dongsaeng curiously.

A mumbled “whatever” was Kyu’s only comment as he threw open the balcony door and shut it right behind himself, apparently hiding in some corner – just in time to escape Sungmin’s eyes.

Ryeowook snuggled closer to his lover as Minnie entered frantically looking around the room.

“Where. Is. He?” he snarled through gritted teeth.

Yesung sighed. He had his eyes shut and was through Wookie’s hair in soft motions. “We don’t know either, Minnie” he mumbled.

“Is that so?” the younger one growled.

“Mh-hm” Ryeowook purred, obviously enjoying Yesung’s treatment.

Sungmin took a deep breath. Looking at the intimate couple his expression changed from angry over suspicious and irritated to embarrassed before finally snapping: “Aish, it’s almost disgusting how cute you are together! I can’t even be mad at the two of you like this!”

He pouted stomping his foot like an angry five-year-old, turned around and quickly left the room, probably heading back to his ‘own little kingdom’, as he called it.

Ryeowook giggled lightly as Yesung placed a tender kiss on his forehead. “Aren’t they just like an old married couple?”

Yesung smiled. “Nah, this is just strong, young love.”

Suddenly the older one burst out laughing and pointed to the glass balcony door.  A suspicious Kyuhyun was carefully peering into the living room. He made sure that Sungmin was actually out of sight and swiftly stepped inside the warm apartment.

“Damn, it’s freaking cold outside!” he complained in a lowered but firm voice. He perched on one of the comfortable armchairs and wrapped himself into a woolen blanket.

“May I ask what you did to upset him like this?” Yesung asked amusedly.  Kyuhyun smirked.

“Well, assumedly he realized what happened to his favorite pink plush bunny when I was with him last night.” The evil maknae chuckled silently. “I guess he was too busy screaming my name to notice yesterday.”

 

Some hours later Kyu received his punishment. He did, in fact, enjoy it to the fullest.