SooWon

S.E.O.U.L (one-shots!)

One fine day at snsd's dorm, their manager hurriedly wake them up for some big announcement from the boss.

Sooyoung's POV

I was just sleeping and having a good beauty rest in my dream land

suddenly I heard the scream of Tiffany and Jessica, who's jumping around 

because of happiness in what they have heard from our manager.

"YAAA~ Someone is sleeping here, can't you see?" *covers her head w/ a pillow*

"Mianhe, shikshin." JeTi said. A/N: JeTi means Jessica & Tiffany ^ ^

I cover my head with pillow, coz' it really irritates me then I felt someone

who taps me and said.

"Sooyoungie~ wake up, manager oppa is waiting for us in the living room." Taeyeon said.

"Aigoo, I'm not in the mood right now." *not in the mood of standing*

"Bballi~ Choi Sooyoung!"  *taeyeon drag her out of the living room*

"So we're all settle, so soshi you'll be filming a music video with your sunbaemins." Manager said.

"Which sunbaemin, oppa?" Taeyeon said

"Dong Bang Shin Ki? ^ ^ " Jessica said

"Aniyo~ it will be your Super Junior sunbaemins." 

"Really?!? O_O"

When I heard manager oppa said, Super Junior sunbaemins. .I remember siwon oppa. 

FLASHBACK (In Sooyoung's mind.)

Since I was a trainee, I had a biggest crush on Siwon oppa. So when the day that I became

part of SNSD in SM Entertainment, I've been very thankful to be with him in one company but no

one know's about these little secret of mine... Aigoo~ It's really hard to fall-in-love *sighed*

END OF FLASHBACK

"Ne sooyoungie" *nods* 

"Is there any problem, unnie?" Maknae asked.

"Ahh, nothing."

"Anyway not all of you are on these project."

"WAE?!?" snsd said.

"Coz' your to much, so I'll tell who's in okay." 

"Ne. ." 

"Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunkyu, . ."

"Yaaa~ oppa it's sunny >.<" 

"Aigo, I'm sorry." *giggles*

"After Sunny, Maknae and you shikshin Sooyoung" *smiles*

"Yes!! I have time to rest." Tiffany said.

"As well as me." *laughs* Yoona said.

"So the rest of you, hurry up and start fixing yourself I'll count on you taengoo." Manager oppa said.

"Ne, oppa" *nods*

"I'll wait on you in the car." 

I hurriedly got my things and make sure that I will look good coz' I'll be seeing Siwon oppa.

"So are we settle yet?" 

"Your really fast shikshin" Taeyeon said.

"Well you know that it's really important to make a good first impression." *laughs*

"Your right!" *smiles* Taeyeon said.

"Let's go, manager oppa is waiting for us." Sunny mentioned.

"Sica!!!! Hurry up."

"I'm coming sooyoungie." 

"Annyeong, unnies." *smiles* Maknae said to Tiffany and Yoona.

"Annyeong, good luck!" 

SNSD are off to the shooting location of their Music Video meanwhile their sunbaemin's are in their dormitory.

Siwon's POV

I woke up early among all the member's suddenly manager hyung texted me.

From; Manager hyung.

Siwon-ah, wake up Leeteuk-shi I've been calling him lately but he's not picking up.

I hope you'll read my text ASAP! 

Aigoo, I must wake up teukie hyung, so I hurriedly go to hyung's room.

"Hyung wake up.. manager hyung had been calling you."

"Aish, can you please give me my phone siwon-ah."

"Here you go hyung." *hands Leeteuk's phone*

"Omoo, hyung had 20 missed calls . . .aish what's going on." *scratches his head*

"Maybe we have an appointment, do you think so teukie hyung?" 

"Maybe. . I'll try to give him a call."

Suddenly someone knocks at the door and ryeowook hurriedly open it.

"Omoo, manager hyung." *bows*

"Where's teukie?!?."

"He's on his room hyung, wae?" 

"YAAA!!! I've been calling you, anyway you have to move fast you have a Music Video shooting with your SNSD hoobaes."

"Oh, Mianhe hyung." 

"Anyway hurry up and get ready"

"Ne hyung."

I quickly get my stuff then suddenly it reminds me that if we're seeing the girl's maybe sooyoungie is there, in the other hand someone taps my shoulder. 

"Yaaa~ siwon-ah what are you thinking of? huh?!" teukie hyung asked me.

"Aigoo, you scared me hyung."

"Really?" *giggles*

"Hyung hurry up!!! Donghae shouted.

"Ne!!! We're coming."

"Let's go teukie hyung." *smiles*

We're on are way to the shooting site yet I got the feeling of confessing my feelings to Sooyoungie, I don't why. ."Aigoo Choi Siwon your really out of your mind" I said to myself in my mind.

Sooyoung's POV

We came to the shooting site, aigoo I'm really nervous right now. . suddenly the director assigned us in every role.

"Sunny-shi?"

"Ne, oppa?" *smiles and raises her hand*

"You'll be doing the scene with shindong."

"Okay, gomawoyo oppa." *bows with a smile*

"Seohyun the maknae you'll be paired with kyuhyun." 

"Got it oppa." *smiles*

"Hehehe~ I love that your comfortable and not shy." *laughs*

"Hehehe, Gomawoyo oppa." *all of the girls bow with a smile*

"Sooyoung-shi you'll be doing a solo dance like Donghae and Jessica your doing the act with Sungmin." *smiles*

"Aigoo~ I'm nervous in my part."

"Don't worry you can do that for sure I can see your potential's sooyoung." *smiles*

"Kamsahamnida, oppa." *smiles with a embarrassed look*

"Ofcourse for your leader you'll be doing this with Leeteuk-shi and Siwon."

"Really, oppa? O_O"

"Ne, so goodluck girls." *smiles and goes to the other staffs.*

When I heard that Taeyeon unnie will do the act with Siwon oppa. .aigoo I felt envious *pouts* suddenly the director shouted "Girls hurry and prepare yourself, your sunbaemins are here." 

my heart beats fast after knowing that Super Junior oppa's are here, actually I don't know what to do thank God the make up artist call me.

"Sooyoung-shi, let's go?"

"Ne, I'm coming." 

Siwon's POV 

We're here, I came out of the van suddenly the director approach us and told us to hurry up and unfortunately I'm the first one to film with Taeyeon-shi and Teukie hyung. Aigooo~ I'm currently not in the mood, I deep sighed.

"Don't worry, I'm with you." *pats my shoulder*

"Omoo, teukie hyung." 

"Anyway we're filming with Taeyeon-shi, did you see her?"

"Aniyo~ wae hyung?" 

"Nothing anyway, hurry up and fix yourself we will start in just a few minutes." *ruffles my hair*

"Yaaa~ hyung." 

"Hahaha, mianhe . .just hurry up." 

"Ne hyung."

I look for our tent so I can put my things and change my clothes suddenly I entered a wrong tent.

"Oh oppa, annyeong-haseyo." *bows* Sooyoung said.

"Hello, youngie!" *offers my hand for a hand shake* 

"Are you looking for Taeyeon unnie?" 

"Aniyo~ I'm just looking for our tent." *smiles*

"Ah. .it's right in front of our tent." 

"Ah, Gomawoyo anyway I'm really sorry for disturbing you." *bows*

"No need to oppa." *smiles*

"Anyway I heard that you'll do a solo dance too like hae, so I just wanted say goodluck also." *smiles*

"Thank you, oppa." *bows*

"So I'll go for now." 

"Ne, oppa." 

I felt so embarrassed after entering soshi's tent and Sooyoung is there.

"Aigoo~ Choi Siwon.. ."

Sooyoung's POV

Am I dreaming? *looking at the mirror* 

"Yaaa~ Choi Sooyoung why are you blushing?" saying to myself like I'm a crazy person.

Suddenly Taeyeon unnie enter. 

"Wish me luck Sooyoungie *giggles* I'm really excited to do the scene with Siwon oppa." 

"Hehehe, sure thing unnie. .fighting!" 

"Gomawoyo, anyway I better go." 

"Okay, see you later unnie." *smiles*

"Really Sooyoung. .aish, here you go again talking to the mirror *pouts* Anyway I better see Siwon oppa and Taeyeon unnie scene." telling to my self because I'm seriously getting jelous. 

"Okay, Taeyeon here's the scene that you'll lean or put your head on Siwon's shoulder while watching the fireworks okay?" 

"Ne, oppa." *nods*

"Just be comfortable, trust me Taengoo okay?" *ruffles Taeyeon's hair* Siwon said.

"Aigoo~ they look cute together. .maybe oppa likes unnie." 

 

A/N: The one-shot will be continued on the next one-shot story *the TaeTeuk ver.* coz' this one-shot will be connected on the upcoming one-shot.