Finale

Of flowers and allergies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's stop meeting Seulgi, you-"

"No unniee"

sniff~

"w-what did I do??? am I being too much? Do you want some space??!"

Seulgi's heart is in shambles. She can't figure out where it went wrong.

Getting rejected even before confessing to her beautiful Irene unnie who looks just as delicate as her flower arrangements.
 

She met her on one of her sunday strolls looking for trinkets on vintage shops and immediately been captivated by her visual............like how she's visually shrieking for her dear life atop the garbage bin-away from a tiny animal.

Is that a ing chihuahua???

This woman is scared of a ing dog???

huh

Bored out of her mind, Seulgi doesn't mind helping the girl out.

She kind of feels heroic today.

Upon closer inspection, the dog seems a bit questionable too.

Seulgi took a deep breath to psych herself-  it's just a dog, a fluffy dog, a very small dog, and I loveeee animals this should be a piece of cake!

Time to woman up Seulgi and save the day, maybe have a little chat after, ask for her number, and a nice little dinner later heck I could even be rewarded with a kiss by the end of the day.

Seulgi was about to approach said bin but the little barks and jumps trying to reach the poor girl.

"Somebody please help me!!! Aaaaaaaaahhhh!!!"

Seulgi had to cover her ears.

Damn did that girl just do a whistle note?!

"Fear not mylady! Here I come!"

...


That's how they first met, atop the garbage bin, both screaming for their dear life.

In her defense, that tiny pup is actually a chupacabra in disguise.

It's bald, cross eyed, salivating, and

She was scared as that time, it would've bit her ankles if she didn't also jump up the ing bin.

Thank god some auntie showed up and took the dog.

Seulgi is all up against animal cruelty and but it's the animal that's cruel to her, she's got no choice.

Then she lost the chance to impress this beautiful unnie. Which is now a few meters away from her.

"H-hey! Miss! Wait up!"

Seulgi is still a bit confident with her ability to get any girl she likes after that fiasco so she jogged up that distance.

"Sorry I didn't get to know your name I'm Seulgi by the way" She then flashed her famous eyesmile.

Her eomma said it's her charming point and her appa even joked that she got it from her and can get any girl that she likes with it. Her eomma just rolled her eyes and it was a cute banter for baby Ddeulgi.

The girl visibly flinched.

Wow that's a first

"Ah.. you're the other girl from before. My name is Irene nice to meet you I have to go now"

Oho so her name is Irene? Like the goddess of peace.

It suits her.

Seulgi is left once again when Irene sped up ahead seemingly unaffected with the eyesmile she flashed.

"Hey! Wait!"

This time Irene didn't stop walking, instead shes actually moving faster now.

Uh, she probably just hadn't heard me clearly.

"Irene unnie! We just met and bonded over our fear of chupacabras. Maybe we can relax a bit on a cafe? My treat!"

She just kept walking forward, barely acknowledging my presence.

"Chupacabra? Ain't that dog a chihuahua?"

"close enough" I shrugged "they're both scary"

"Sugi-"

"It's Seulgi" I flashed her my eyesmile hoping it would work this time.

"Thank you for the invite Seulgi but just like you said, we.just.met. you're basically a stranger"

"Well I've read somewhere that sharing traumas can establish a connection between people"

wink~ wink~

"Did you just blink at me?"

"Uh no, I winked, I've been practicing it goad you noticed."

"Anyway coffee? tea? or me?"

"I'm busy, maybe next time"

She's walking fast yet it takes her 2 steps for every single step I take.

"You know you're quite short, I'm tall. The height difference we make is cute. Convinced now?"

She's literally perfect for me. I like me some pocket-size girlfriend, rawr.

"That's the stupidest pick up line I heard. Please take a hint."

She walks even faster she's basically jogging now.

"Why r u running?"

"Get that the meme?"

"Ugh shut up"

"Can I get your number then? For the promised next time? Pretty please?"

She opens a door to a store and slammed it on my face.

Wow feisty. I like it.

She turns the sign 'Closed'and mouthed no.

Then swayed her away. She's just like Shakira.

Her hips don't lie.

Welp, I look at the signage and it's actually a flower shop. Perfect!

"I'll come back for you later for that coffee date honey!"

I blew her a kiss. Who knows she might change her mind.

Uh oh

She just closed the blinders.

I just laughed it off and walked away.




 

---




 


"Good morning! My lovely roommate!" Seungwan, my BFF forever and ever entered the dining.

"woah, what's up with that energy? And why are you up so early?"

"I'm going on a date!"

"Pft! Poor girl, you probably blackmailed her" She took a bowl and cereal.

"Nuh uh, I'm just about to ask her out" I'm busy fiddling with this vintage tie I got from a garage sale.

"Good luck with that" Now, that just sounds sarcastic.

"Im a chick magnet dude, they can't resist me"

She took a bite and just rolled her eyes.

"Those baby geese you had before don't count Seulgi they literally imprinted on you thinking you're their mother goose"

"Where did you even meet that girl anyway?

"On a dumpster" I smiled, as I try not to accidentally choke myself on the tie.

Irene can do that later.

"Damn Seulgi I know you're desperate but someone homeless?!"

"Of course not!! FYI I got a type! And they look fine asf, thank you very much!"

"Oh are they a part of the city's garbage disposal team?"

"Eh? Where did you even get that?"

"From your eccentric sense of style. You look like someone who'll go with anyone who looks weird in society's standard. They wear visibility vests. I think you'll get attracted to the neon and their baggy~ baggy jeans~." She said that to me with a straight face.

"Now that's just mean~" I puffed my cheeks at her reflection.

"Where are you heading then?"

"On her flower shop, she didn't let me enter yesterday. She probably just got shy"

"Girl no" She just deadpanned at me.

"Yes girl, now bye~"



 

---




 


A grandma suddenly stopped me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter