Mission 1

Lee Sungmin: Resident Casanova

"Boo."

I screamed bloody murder and threw my school bag at the unforunate soul behind me and began hitting them as hard as I could. "! ! SOMEONE HELP ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"YAH! Min Hee! It's me!"

I peered closer, "Oh, its just you, Kyuhyun."

"Obviously, who else would talk to you?" Kyuhyun replied, rubbing his nape, and probably cursing me in his mind. When he looked straight at my death glare, he quickly put his hands up in defense, "Sorry, sorry, it was a joke."

"Really? What happened to the humor part of it?" I said, crossing my arms and continued to walk to school, which was what I was doing before I got interrupted by this idiot.

Kyuhyun quickly walked up on par with me which didn't take him much effort . Damn my short legs. No, damn his long ones. "A joke, I swear. You have a lot of friends."

I just rolled my eyes, "Can I copy your physics homework?"

"Am I forgiven if I give it to you?" He asked, already taking the notebook out of his school bag, despite that we were both walking to school.

I grinned as I grabbed it, "What do you think, Kyu?"

-X-

First period was Korean Literature, meaning that I could probably get away with coping Kyu's homework while I was pretending to read from our textbook. After all, that was all we really did. Our teacher gave us the numbers that we had to read, and we got to read our textbook. I sat down in my seat, right smack dab in the middle of class, and took out my respective notebook and began copying. Bad Student. Heehee. Don't learn from me.

Anyways, I was just in the middle of copying it when the teacher walked in, and I cleverly hid both of our physics notebooks. I heard a soft chuckle behind me and I threw a dirty glance at Kyuhyun, who was sitting behind me one seat to the left. Remind me to get back at him later.

The teacher droned on and on about how we needed to study more, have better study habits, and have better friends. So basically,the jest of it was to just study more. I rolled my eyes and began copying Kyu's homework again.

-X-

 "Stop staring. It's weird," I told Kyu as I sipped my chocolate milk at lunch. When he didn't stop staring, I unconciously wiped my mouth, "What? Is there something on my face?"

"I don't get it...... That's so weird..... You seem prettier than some of the girls he dated. Why are you the only one he hasn't dated?" Kyu mumbled as he kept staring at me.

"Why, thank you," I replied sacastically. Wait. What? The only one who hasn't dated who? I did a double take, "Who are you talking about? Who have I not dated?"

"Lee Sungmin." Kyu said, still staring. Now, I was getting pissed by his staring.

I slapped him across the face. Lightly, of course, because I didn't want to deal with a very angry and narcisstic Kyuhyun yelling at me and checking his reflection in his mirror. Okay, so it wasn't a slap, but more like a tap? Hey, that rhymed!

"Yah!" He said, holding his cheek with his hand, "What was that for?"

"You keep staring at me! After I told you to stop! You looked like some ert," I replied, digging into my sandwich, angrily throwing the wrapper away in the trash bin closest to our lunch table. "And where did you hear that from?"

"Kim Heechul." Ah, the gossip king of the school. Of course. He pretty much founded gossip and coined the word. I'm pretty sure he made a religion after it as well.

"And he said I was the only girl who hasn't dated Lee Sungmin?"

Kyu took a bite out of my sandwich, so I gave him a glare for dessert, "No, you are one of the only girls who have not dated him."

I was about to ask him who the other people were but I was interrupted by some very loud squealing near the entrance of the cafeteria. Lee Sungmin, resident Casanova, was entering the building. I stared at him for some time before I glanced back at Kyu. I was extremely irritated and at this point, I didn't want to be one of the only girls who hasn't dated Sungmin yet. What about my ego and pride? I have a man's pride; its my cross to carry. "Hey, Kyu, help me get a date with Lee Sungmin."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey there ^^^

First chappie done, but kind of slow..... sorry. 

Anyways, will Kyu help her get a date? We"ll see.......

Don't forget to subscribe and comment!