This is What Happened

The Story Of Opal The Zora
Please log in to read the full chapter

Opal had always protected the domain from harm. She had also always enjoyed swimming up waterfalls. But her favorite thing to do was stunts. She was the first Zora to ride down waterfalls and dive off of Shatterback Point. She was the first Zora to ride down the waterfall connecting the Lulu and Mikau lakes. She'd hurled herself down to the abyss, and dove to the bottomless trench of the ocean. One day, she climbed up a waterfall of sludge and found a mucktorok at the top of a sky island. She was unarmed, but still prepared herself to fight when suddenly, a Lightscale Trident fell from the sky. Thinking it was pure destiny, she scooped it up and defeated that mucktorok, returning home a champion of the water. The very next day, the domain was invaded by aerocudas, black lizalfos wielding Demon King bows, and silver bokoblins wielding royal broadsword coming left and right. She defended her kingdom best she could, but was hit in the side with a shock arrow, and it all went black. She awoke days later in the infirmary, and the doctors told her the battle had been won, and commanded her to lay still. She slumped back down and peered at her hip. It was swollen red, still covered in hives. She was brave in battle. She later was appointed King Dorephan's Royal Knight, still bearing the scar from the shock arrow. Words of wisdom from her: "You can do anything as long as you set your mind to it."

Please log in to read the full chapter