One Night...

Sherlock

A scream renivated from the mansion on Willowpark Road. There was a nother scream, which was cut short. Then the silence clung to the air. Neighbors, one by one, stepped out of their townhouses and looked at the oversized estate at the end of the block. One boy, about 20, with blonde hair and brown eyes, stepped out with an older man with blue hair and a girl with long, blonde hair.

"Ji, what the hell happened over there?"

"I have no idea. Chaerin and I are going to check it out, you call the cops, arasso?"

"Ji..."

"Seunghyn," The blonde girl cut in. "Go call them."

"Fine." The blue-haired man retorted. "But for the love of god, please be careful.

The two nodded and headed down the street.

 

Chaerin clung to Jiyong's arm as the slowly creaked open the large oak door to the overly-exquisite mansion. She let out a quiet gasp. There were tall pillars sculpted of marble, as well as the floor, which was like a black and white checkerboard. It was dark, but she could see the outline ove an extremely large chandelier dangling from the ceiling. The walked over to the the marble spiral staircase, and blindly walked up, cling to eachother. When they reached the second story, they saw an outline on the ground. Jiyong blindly made his way across the room. He found the switch and flicked it up. Lights flooded the large room from crystal chandliers, and he heard Chaerin scream. He spun a round and rushed to her. He looked at the floor, covering his mouth. There lay a woman, pale as the moon, wearing a button up shirt with a ruffled collar, a black jacket, and black skirt. Her crisp red blood was a stark contrast to her white, powdery face and her eyes stared straight up to the ceiling. It was their neighbor, Jessica. Chaerin collapsed to the ground, and Jiyong hugged her close. He crawled over to her body and slipped her eyelids closed, making her look like she was just sleeping. He stood up, pullig up Chaerin along with him, and called Seunghyun to let him know.

 

A/N

Hello~

Yes, the picture does not have GD's bleach-blonde hair like in the story, but wutevs ^_^

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

~Mooey<3