Well... That went....well.

Introducing my boyfriend

Hello everyone! Hopefully you´ll enjoy this comedic oneshot I wrote. Please comment and tell me your thoughts about it. It´s my first and perhaps only oneshot so your comment is more than loved!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was slowly walking to home with my beloved boyfriend.

His name is Choi Minki and well he´s.....

 

Girly. HOT!

Younger than me..

Cute.

erted.

 

Nice catch, huh?

 

But there are some techinal problems in our relationship...

You see...I´m quite a tomboy. AS IN A TOMBOY.

And he´s ..well he... looks like a girl. A bit feminine.

 

And today is the day that I shall intorduce him to my family. I´m sure that they´ll love him.. eventually...just like do. It´s just that we´re quite a pair.And my aprents can be so dense sometimes..You´ll know what I mean soon.

 

Suddenly Minki broke me from my running thoughts.

"Are you sure about this noona?" He asked looking like he´ll have a heartattack soon.

" Of course Minki-ah! Don´t you trust me?" I asked and smiled and held his hand tighter.

"I do noona, but I'm..."

"Scared?"

"Ye-NO! I'M A MAN! I NO FEARS HAVE!" He argued, but the truth was evident on his face.

" Sure, sure my love. Man up my manly ma cause there´s no turning back now." I said smirking.

 

I saw him gulp. Oh this was gonna be so fun...

 

We were now standing on my front door and I looked at him.

"Ready?" I asked worriedly. He really lookend like he´s gonna run away soon.

"Yeah. Always." He smiled and knocked on the door.

 

I was still looking at him when the door opened revealing my mum.

 

"Sookie-dear! Oh you brought your friend too!" She beamed and looked Minki up and down.

"Mum..You know I hate being called Sooki." I whined as I hanged up my jacket.

 

Seriously..Who calls her daughter with a name from a vampire-show?

 

"Mam, my name is Choi Minki! Nice to meet you!" My well mannered boyfriend said and bowed. It should be illegal for a guy to look so irresistibly cute!

"Yes, yes Minji-dear. Follow me. We were just starting dinner." My mum said and smiled brightly.

 

Did she just?

 

Oh no she did not!


"Mum yo-OUW!" I didn´t get to finish when my beloved idiot younger boyfriend stepped on my floor shaking his head violently.

"Yes Sooki?" She asked me.

"You." I glared at MInki "look beautiful tonight.

 

Oh gosh. You don´t understand honey.. She´ll call you Minji for the rest of your life... No need to be so polite. It´s already bad enough that I´m called by the name of a chick who reads peoples thoughts. And I prefer Vampire Diaries.

 

We got to the dining room and mum started to introduce my family.

 

"Minji-ah. This is Sooki´s father and my beloved husband and these are her twinbrothers JR and Minnie."

"Mum it´s Jonghyun!" JR whined.

"I´m your mother and I find JR cooler." Mum answered as we sat down.

" Be happy that she doesn´t call you a female mouse." Minhyun glared.

" Well you look like one so." JR teased.

"Shut up you mongrowl!" 

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU OR I´LL KICK YOUR ASSES!" I shouted.

" You´re never gonna get a boyfriend with that attitude." Minhyun sniggered and shook his head disapprovingly.

 

I could just hear MInki snigger. I glared at him. It was a bad idea to bring him to my house.

 

" Hello everyone! My name is Choi Minki and I´m  Chunsook´s boyfriend." He said and bowed  a little.

 

So cute!

YAH! YOU HAD THIS SAME SPAZZOVERYOURBOYFRIENDMOMENT A WHILE AO.

But he´s so cute!

 

I was looking for my parents reactions...But well.... How should I put this.


"Yes Minji-dear just start eating." My mum smiled again.

 

I looked at  my father.

 

" It´s nice to see our Chunnie have some friends. She has been spending too much time with her brothers and I´m afraid that she´s never going to  get maried."My father smiled as well.

 

OH COME ON FOLKS!

 

"Mum, dad It´s Min-OWWW! STOP DOING THAT!" I shouted as I felt Minki kick my leag.

"It´s what?" My dad furrowed his brows.

"It´s... " I started glaring at my boyfriend.

"Birthday, my birthday!" Minki explainend.

 

You really don´t know what you´re getting yourself into.

 

"What do you think you´re doing?" I asked him quietly.

"Let it be. Let´s not make a hussle." He aswered.

"But..."

"Let it be."

 

"Oh Minji-ah! Tell us about yourself!"  My mum asked him while serving us the food

" Well. I´m now 17. I'm an only child and I dance and sing in my freetime.!" Minki aswered.

"Oh that´s so ladylike! Why isn´t our only daughter like that." My dad aswered and faked a sob.

"DAD!" I shrieked.

" Don´t be like that dad! Shouldn´t you be happy that our little Sooki has no suitors" JR teased.

"YAH! OPPA!" I shouted getting angry again.

 

It´s always like this. I seem to be a failure as a daughter.

 

" So Minji-ah`?What do you think of our Chunnie?" My father asked and I could hear my brothers snigger at my ncikname.

" I love her sir." Minki answered  and held my hand under the table..

 

I could feel the blush creep on my cheeks as I felt his eyes on me.

 

" Oh that´s so KAWAIIIIIII~! This is what friends should be like!" My mum cooed making want to throw up.

"Mum. I really love Minki! Not as a friend. As. Something,More." I emphasized every word.

 

I could see my parents smiles fade away.

 

Okay. THIS IS IT!

 

" Chunnie-ah. Come help me in the kitchen." My father hissed and glared at Minki as he got off the table.

" Yes  Sooki-ah! Come and help mommy!" My mother smiled and went after my father.

 

I growled... I  know this is unavoidable, but still...

 

" Should I come and help?" Minki asked looking worried.

"Yes." i SAID.

"NO MINJI-DEAR! JUST TALK WITH MY SONS AND RELAX!" My mum shouted from the kitchen.

" Oh great now she´s trying to make you flirt with my brothers." i WHISPERED.

" What?" Minki asked not really getting what I said.

" Nevermind!" I said and  went after my parents.

 

My father was  chopping the vegetables as my mother stirred something at the stove.

" Did you have something to say?" I asked feeling irritaded.

" Are you two an item?" My father asked not looking at me.

"Yes." I answered.

"Are you serious?" He asked again.

" Well Obviously." I chuckled.

My mum was gazing at him worriedly... What was this all about.

" I do not approve." My father suddenly said making me gasp.

"WHAT? WHY NOT?" I shouted.

" I DON´T WANT MY ONLY DAUGHTER TO BE IN A GAY-RELATIONSHIP!" He shouted back and glared at me.

" I think it´s cute. I´ll get another daughter." My mother said and looked dreamily at me.

 

....

 

 

....

 

 

....

 

"WHAT?" I shouted again not believing my ears!

"I WANT YOU TO DATE A GUY!" My father shouted back!

"MINKI IS A GUY!"

"Don't be like that Sooki-ah! I know you´re the dominant one in the relationship." My mother smiled smugly.

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THIS!" Both I and Dad shouted.

"BUT HE´S A GUY!" I shouted and stomped my foot.

"SHE´S TOO PRETTY TO BE A GUY!" My father argued.

"And she's such a cute daughter." My mum smiled like she had won it thelottery.

"HE´S A GUY! BELIEVE ME I KNOW!"

 

I was getting pissed right now. He looks like a guy! Right?

 

" Why lie? I know you´re a lesbian. Don´t worry Chunnie-ah. Daddy will be alright." My dad said and went back to the dining room.

 

I was stunned.How is this even possible.

 

" Mum is so happy! I´ve always wanted another daughter. MOMMY APPROVES!" My mother held her thumbs up and also went back to the dining room.

 

Oh my god...Thi can´t be happening.

 

I sighed and followed by parents.

It´s gonna take a whole bunch of explaining.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for everyone who subscribed me and gave me some comments. I decided to turn this into a twoshot since it´s goin to be too long for a one shot..

 

Please comment!

 

Kisses,

 

Caraya