๊’ฐแƒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ เป’๊’ฑ

๊’ฐแƒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€ เป’๊’ฑ be:lift lab first girl group : ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™š, ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ!
A
The sun (AVAIL)

position: leader, main rapper, producer.

DESCRIPTION: In the group, the Sun is the leader. She's like the caring dad, always nurturing and guiding others with warmth and maturity. She's a solid support, dedicated and protective, making her crucial to the team.
a
The MOON (AVAIL)

position: visual, lead vocal, dancer.

DESCRIPTION: The Moon is like a devoted mother in the group, nurturing and caring for others. Her captivating presence, along with her strong vocals, became a rival even for the main vocalist. She's gentle yet strong, guiding and supporting her teammates with love and compassion, making her important to the group.
A
The STARS (AVAIL)

position: center, triple threat of the group.

DESCRIPTION: The Stars are at the core of the group, seen as the ultimate ace by her fellow members. She excels in everything she does, earning praise for her talent and versatility. Among fans, she shines the brightest, captivating audiences with her stellar presence and extraordinary abilities. With her unmatched skills and undeniable charm, she embodies the group's excellence and brilliance.
T
The GALAXY (TAKEN)

position: face of the group, visual, main vocalist.

DESCRIPTION: The Galaxies are the epitome of beauty in the group, captivating fans and non-fans alike with their stunning allure. They're widely praised for their charm and talent, drawing attention from people worldwide. Despite coming from a big company, they help introduce many to the group, guiding new fans to discover the talents of their fellow members.
a
The eclipse (AVAIL)

position: open to choose your own positions.

DESCRIPTION: she is an open plotline, might choose more than one member from this plotline as well!
a
SUPERNOVAS (AVAIL)

position: maknae, lead dancer, lead vocalist.

DESCRIPTION: Supernovas is the cherished youngest member in the group. Loved by both members and fans, she's showered with affection, earning a special place in everyone's hearts. Despite her cute and lovable nature, she's packed with talents waiting to be discovered. People are drawn to her innocence and charm, feeling a strong urge to protect and treasure her. With her delightful personality and hidden talents, she adds depth and energy to the group dynamic.
A
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
T
CELESTE (TAKEN)

position: main dancer, VOCALIST

DESCRIPTION: Celeste is a last-minute addition to the team for the show. Despite her shorter training period compared to other trainees, she astonishingly manages to catch up with them effortlessly.
a
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
ย 
ย 
ย