Final

Lonesome

 

One step further. Just one step further and I finally would be free from this misery called life. I would eventually be able to find peace. It's not like someone would care anyway. No one would sorrow after such an obnoxious being like me, right? Yes. I was determined I would do it this time. I wouldn't be a nuisance to anyone ever again. All I had to do was just take one step further, one single step. But why was I hesitating? Why was it so hard to move? Why wouldn't my body obey my instructions? "Move already you ing coward!" I scolded myself. I was even incapable of committing suicide. My mother wasn't wrong at the time when she told me that I am a good-for-nothing.
 
Tears started forming in my eyes and I clinched my fist. It wasn't the time to cry now, I just had to pretend like I was strong, something I was already used to since my life based on it. I tried to restrain further tears from streaming down my face but I couldn't. I just couldn’t. It simply hurt too much and I couldn’t put up with this anymore. My heart was aching from all the sorrow and all I wanted to do is merely elude from all this. No one knew how much it hurt. No one could ever feel what I was feeling. I was lonely in this world no one would ever mourn over me.
 
I released a loud growl and my limbs would move at last. I lifted my feet off of the ground and was ready to bring it into contact with the emptiness in front of me. I smiled slightly but I was suddenly pulled away from my intentions when a hand grabbed onto my arm and pulled me backwards, making me fall to the ground. I whimpered at the impact and opened my eyes just in time to see Jaehyo stand in front of me. I shoved his arm away and shot up from the ground grabbing onto his collar. I glared at him and I could see in his eyes that he feared the person in front of him. "J-Jiho- I" he finally spoke. I slapped him, making him collapse to the ground. I heard him whimper but I didn't care, he obviously wasn't aware of what he did. I squatted down in front of him holding his chin up so I could look him into his eyes. I could see tears forming in his eyes and I impended to hit him again if he would let even one single tear stream down his cheek. "I -I am sorry. I just wanted to save you"Save me? That bastard really thought he would be saving me.
 
I let out a heavy sigh as I stood up, turning away so he would be facing my back. I clinched that he would have to watch me as I would literally jump to my death. He deserved this kind of punishment. "Don't please" he begged and I could hear that he was forcing himself not to cry. "Shut up" I spat at him "There is no reason for you to be here. I demand you to leave this place instantly. This is my destiny Jaehyo. This is how my life is supposed to end. Don’t mess with my life."
 
I took another deep breath and prepared myself to repeat my previous transaction which I had been interrupted in, when I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. "Look, I don't need your pity' I hissed through my teeth. "Just do as you were instructed and-" before I could finish off my sentence he pressed me against his chest. He clearly was incapable of understand my former words. I slowly started to lose my temper and I felt like punching him in the throat.
 
"I am not here to pity you, but please understand me. I can't let you be that selfish enough to take your own life and leave a person who loves you behind." My eyes widened and I tried to get away from his grip, but that just caused him to press me tighter to his chest, making me collapse in his arms. I lost it. I completely lost all control and just started sobbing. I tried to let go of him, but I couldn’t even move. I could barely breathe, I couldn’t even think. The tears and the sobbing came so easily, but everything else was completely shut off. I could barely breathe, and all my brain was doing was repeating his words to me over and over again. A person who loves you.
 
A person who loves you.
 
I knew he was referring to me, but I couldn’t believe it. How was someone able to love me?
I still remember how my mother used to tell me that no one would ever love such a sickening person like me and I believed every single of her words. I kept crying for what seemed like an eternity. I was sure I looked so ugly in that moment. I was sobbing my eyes out, and gasping for air, and I knew these horrible noises were coming out of my mouth, but he didn’t seem to care at all.
 
He run his fingers through my hair, telling me everything would be ok. He truly had saved my life and I owed him everything.

____________

Sorry for the bad ending but I was kinda lazy to write more ~ 
Please comment and tell me what you think :D