CAP

Teen Top Oneshots

CAP: My badass confession

Hyunjung texted while walking to her class. Without knowing, she accidently bumped into someone, making her new iPhone to drop out of her grip.

"My baby!" She exclaimed as she bent down to retrieve her 'baby' but that person kicked it aside.

"What the hell!? You-" She stopped when she realized who that person was, CAP.

He was the leader of the gang called Teen Top and that gang basically ruled the school.

Even though, they're kingkas, no one has been able to hold a conversation with the six of them.

Hyunjung faked a laugh, "Hehe, I'm sorry." she was about to walk away and take her phone with her when CAP grabbed her hand.

*I don't want to die at a young age!* Hyunjung cried in her head.

"Please let me go, I'm still young. I haven't even had a boyfriend yet!" She pleaded.

Confused, CAP raised his eyebrow. "What the are you saying?"

"N-Nothing!" She squeaked and kept her head low.

CAP smirked and pulled her closer to him, "Be my girlfriend." He proposed.

Hyunjung's eyes widened, "Ehh!?"

CAP stared into her big, brown orbs and the latter was shaking with fear.

"S-Sorry but I'm not looking for a boyfriend." She declined.

"Hmm... What happened to 'I haven't even had a boyfriend yet!' ?" CAP imitated Hyunjung.

The latter blushed and pouted naturally.

"F-Fine... I'll be your g-girlfriend." She She stuttered.

CAP's face brightened, "Really?" Hyunjung nodded.

"Great. Meet me at the rooftop during lunch." CAP patted her head and walked away.

Hyunjung sighed and went over to pick up her iPhone.

"Baby, gwenchana?" She asked.

Hyunjung sighed and went into her class.

"Lee Hyunjung, you're going to die later." She scolded herself and sat at her seat and waited for her math teacher to arrive.

Hyunjung paid little attention during the lesson.

She looked down at her notebook, spacing out.

"Hyunjung-ah." The pregnant teacher called, bringing Hyunjung back to reality.

"Can you please give these worksheets to Mr Jung at Class 3F? It's too tedious for me. Thanks, Hyunjung." Mrs Jung motherly said.

Hyunjung nodded and grabbed the heavy pile of worksheets.

She walked out of the class and stopped in her track.

*Wait... 3F is CAP's class! I don't want to!* She stomped her feet angrily and slowly made her way there.

Finally, Hyunjung gathered some courage and knocked on the door before entering the noisy, rowdy classroom.

"Ehh... Good morning, Mr Jung. This is from Mrs Jung." Hyunjung slightly bowed and placed the pile on the desk.

CAP's face lit up when he saw Hyunjung entering the class. *That's my girlfriend!* He smiled at the thought.

"Thank you." Mr Jung said and carried on explaining but no one actually listened.

Hyunjung bowed again and left the classroom.

Once she was out, she heaved a sigh of relief.

"Wasn't that bad." Hyunjung huffed and walked back to her class slowly, taking her own sweet time.

"Mr Jung! I'm going to !" CAP announced and rushed out of the class.

He slowed down when he saw her walking slowly.

He quickly rushed to her and gave her a back hug.

Hyunjung froze, knowing who it was. *! Is he going to kill me!? I should have walked faster!* She nervously gulped and managed to squeak out a tiny 'Yes?'.

"Why didn't you wave at me just now?" CAP asked, pouting a little.

Hyunjung faked a laugh, "Hehehe. Mianhe." she struggled out of his grip.

But CAP made her face him as he placed his hands on her shoulders.

None of them spoke a word to each other. CAP stared into Hyunjung's big, brown eyes while the latter was chanting every prayer she knew.

CAP leaned closer, making Hyunjung more scared. He brushed Hyunjung's fringe away from her forehead and pecked her there.

Hyunjung froze completely with her eyes widened.

CAP chuckled and ruffled her hair, "See you at lunch, girlfriend." He whispered into Hyunjung's ear.

Shivers ran down the latter's back and she ran off to her class, blushing.

CAP laughed and rubbed his neck before letting out a happy sigh.

"she's so cute." He said to himself and made his way back to his rowdy classroom.

Soon, lunch came. Hyunjung took her lunchbox and went up to the rooftop.

*Lee Hyunjung, you're not a cat. You only have one life so you better choose your words carefully!* She reminded herself and entered the roof.

It was her first time being there and she was missing out on a lot of things.

"Sister in-law!" Ricky beamed and pulled Hyunjung to sit beside him and not CAP.

"You're so pretty!" Niel exclaimed, making CAP a bit angry.

"Now that you've met her, go away." CAP ordered.

"Only if you guys hold hands. Hold hands! Hold hands! Hold hands!" The five members chanted.

Hyunjung blushed and looked at CAP. The latter ruffled his head and took his girlfriend's hand.

"Whoo! You guys looks cute together!" The five boys cheered and left the rooftop as promised.

Hyunjung uncomfortably pulled her hand away from CAP's grip, the latter pouting a little.

Hyunjung cleared and opened her lunchbox. "Let's eat. Try my kimbap." Hyunjung gave CAP her chopsticks.

"This is heaven!" CAP exaggerated. Hyunjung rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Then you can have it." Hyunjung said. "Really? What about you?" CAP asked.

"I'm not hungry. Plus I have a lollipop." Hyunjung smiled and took out the lollipop from her pocket.

"Who gave you that?" CAP asked, even though it was him.

"How did you know it was given by someone? Was it you?" Hyunjung smiled.

CAP nodded and Hyunjung smiled, again. She doesn't know why but she was beginning to enjoy being his girlfriend.

She hasn't smiled that much in one day and being with CAP made her smile a lot that day.

"Why did you ask me to be your girlfriend?" Hyunjung asked.

"I've liked you since freshman year." CAP confessed.

"Ehh!? Seriously for that long!?" Hyunjung asked. CAP nodded. "Tell me more." Hyunjung said as she on the lollipop.

Flashback

It all started on the first day of high school...

CAP was walking to school together with his best friend, L.Joe and Chunji. He was in a gang called Teen Top and L.Joe and Chunji was in there too.

The other four members weren't even in high school yet.

Anyways, back to the story.

They were walking and when they reached the school gate, everybody's eyes were on the three of them.

Apparently, the students found out that they were in a gang and refused to associate with them since that school was a rich school.

But CAP and his friends didn't let that bother them one bit.

Somehow, rumors spread that they ruled the school and people believed it and let the ruled the school.

It was the second week of freshman year and all the freshmen were going on a camp.

They were divided into groups of 30. On the bus, L.Joe and Chunji sat with each other and CAP had no choice but to sit alone.

About one minute before leaving the school, a pretty girl with long, brown hair came onto the bus.

"Sorry Mr Jung! My maid didn't wake me up. This won't happen again!" The girl pleaded, rubbing her hands. Mr Jung nodded and asked her to find a seat to sit.

She walked down the bus, searching for a vacant seat but there was only one vacant seat and it was beside CAP. She walked up to him, smiling.

"Can I sit here?" She asked. CAP looked at her. Somehow, time just seemed to stop at that moment. She was the first person to ever talk to him without running away, crying for their 'mummy'.

He nodded and looked away, feeling his face redden. The girl smiled and sat beside him.

"I'm Hyunjung. You're CAP, right?" Hyunjung said and CAP nodded. Hyunjung smiled and put on her headphones, blasting her favorite band, BAP's warrior.

Soon, everybody on the bus fell asleep. Well, everybody but CAP.

He glanced at the girl beside him, nodding her head forward. CAP gently pushed her head onto his shoulder. Hyunjung smiled in her sleep and muttered, "Daehyun oppa, you're so handsome."

CAP chuckled at her cuteness. He observed her facial features and he felt his heart beat faster. He read her nametag which was on the wristband she was wearing.

*Weird girl. Weird fashion sense. She likes BAP? CAP is much better.* He thought and fell asleep like that.

That day onwards, CAP has been in love with Hyunjung. He would look after her secretly and everyday, without fail, he would stick a lollipop on her locker.

End of flashback

"Yeah... That's it." CAP said, shyly rubbing the back of his neck. Hyunjung leaned closer to CAP and sat directly in front of him, only about a few centimeters apart from their noses.

"Mianhe. I was so scared of you because of the rumors that you hit a girl before." Hyunjung hugged CAP, shocking the latter a little but he remained cool.

"It's okay." CAP assured. "Ani, it's not okay. I'm really sorry. Forgive me?" She asked. CAP nodded.

Hyunjung's face broke into a cute smile and she leaned closer to kiss her boyfriend on the lips.

CAP kissed her back and their kiss lasted until Hyunjung put her hand on CAP's chest, out of breath.

"My first kiss with my first boyfriend." Hyunjung smiled and CAP's heart beat faster, as always.

"Saranghae." She said as she kissed him again.

That day, they skipped classes together, having their own little 'picnic' at the rooftop.