The Girl in the Black Dress

Nalina (Go Crazy) (Hiatus)

Zico's POV:

Zico watched as the girl he'd been keeping an eyes out for took a sip of her martini. Her red lips pressed around the rim of the glass. When she pulled them away, a red stain was left behind. Then she stuck out her tongue, and traced over the rim, off some on the salt. All that pink wetness was starting to drive him a little crazy. Zico looked down at his whiskey, and his lips, mulling over what he should do.

When he looked back up, the girl he was looking for was on the dance floor now. His eyes hungrily grazed over her body, making their way up from her high heels, to her supple thighs. Her black, sequined dress just barely grazed the bottom of her . Zico let his imagination run for a moment, wondering what was under her tight dress. He kinda wanted to see for himself.

Zico got up from the bar, and walked over to the dance floor. He maneuvered his way through the crowd. When he reached the girl, he began casualy dancing behind her. When their gazes met, he gave her a wink, and she smirked, turning away. 'Playing hard to get, huh?' he smirked again, and pressed his lower body against her . The girl retorted by teasing him. She pressed up against him, and grinded against him as she began dirty dancing with him. Zico placed a hand in-between her thighs, and skillfully moved his fingers upward.

Zico bit his lip, and blushed when she turned around to look at him. She was beautiful. Her dress was showing A LOT of cleavage. Her s were pretty big too. She smelled of sweet perfume. She placed her hands on his chest, and felt his toned muscles.

"If you like what's up here, you'll love what's down there," Zico said with a smirk. He pressed against her and whispered in her ear, "Want to see?" His voice was smooth and seductive. Enough to make a girl drop to their knees.

The girl stood on her tip toes, and leaned in against him, placing her lips to his ears. "I'm just here to have fun. Maybe another time, oppa." Her lips just barely grazed Zico's ear. Her voice was soft, but still y. She looked into his eyes, and smiled sweetly at him. She walked back to her table, and began sipping her martini with those luscious lips of hers.

Zico went back to his whiskey, smirking the entire time. He'd get her sooner or later. He definitely would.