Don't think about tomorrow

Don't think about tomorrow
Please log in to read the full chapter

renebaebae just made a new post          11s ago

 

Wendy shuts off her phone, sighing. Her heart couldn't take another stab, it was too much for today already. She knew what Irene had posted and as much as she wanted to show her support, she couldn't. She could only be so selfless...

 

A knock on the door takes her attention away before realising who it was. 

 

"Wannie! Come join us, the van is leaving soon. Joohyun unnie is waiting" Seulgi beckons, skipping happily over to where Wendy was sulking. Wendy smiles and shakes her head, turning her body away from her best friend. 

 

"Its okay Seul, I've got somewhere else to be anyways..." Wendy excuses herself, briefly standing up. Seulgi intercepts, catching her wrist before she could escape. 

 

"Come on Wendy, its our celebration for our third album! It's rare that SM gives us a pop up store and not to mention it's Joohyun and I's 3rd anniversary..." Seulgi pleads, pouting but Wendy chuckles, albeit to hide the pain. She pats her on the head, "I'll join you guys later, I'll be quick." 

 

Defeated, Seulgi sighs and lets go of Wendy. "Fine, but don't be out too late yeah? Joohyun unnie doesn't like it when you're out late alone." She squeezes Wendy's shoulder before making her way back to the van where Irene was waiting for her, beaming from ear to ear. She watches from afar of how Irene's eyes visibly light up at the sight of her girlfriend before Seulgi runs up to her to shower her with kisses, giggling. 

 

Wendy could only smile and wipe her tears as she turns around the other way, towards back the office again. She ignores the sinking feeling of her heart as she walks into the meeting room again. 

 

She wants to be happy for her best friend, she really does. For both of them. She had seen the way Irene admires Seulgi over the years, how she looks at her like how she does at the moon. She knows that lovesick look in her eyes, she knows because its the same one she had tried to disguise. Yet Seulgi, the ever so observant best friend she was caught on and encouraged Seungwan to pursue Irene. She had even turned down Irene's invitations for a date, just so she would have a chance.

 

Wendy chuckles bitterly at how thoughtful Seulgi was, how gentle of a soul she was. She couldn't bring herself to hate her, she was simply too good. She could see why Irene was smitten over her instead. Kang Seulgi, Red Velvet's all rounded ace who has captured the heart of millions all ov

Please log in to read the full chapter