Escape

My Little Devil

MinSeo's POV

*Think Minseo, Think!* I looked around for some excuse to not meet my blind date. I spotted just what I needed, the bathroom. I covered my mouth and pretended to vomit to grab my fathers attention. "Sweety are you okay?" My father reached over looking concerned. I nodded my head and got out of my seat. "I'm just going to go to the bathro-" I gave a loud vomiting sound and ran toward the lady's restroom. I slammed the door shut behind me with a sigh of relief. I hate how my dad always set me up on blind dates. For gods sake I'm 20 years old! He wouldn't let me move out until I get married. Now I'm stuck in a 4 star restaurants bathroom. Just great. Plus I wouldn't be able to make a run for it because first, I'm wearing a white sundress and it would fly all over the place, and second, I'm wearing 5 inch high heels. Running in heels, and a dress is definitely not a pretty sight.

Author's POV

Jiyong looked around the busy restaurant when his eyes landed upon a gang member of Dbsk, Shim Changmin. He could clearly see the outline of a gun in Changmin's jacket and knew if he didn't leave North soon, there would be trouble. Changmin scanned the restaurant looking for his fellow gang mates when he caught a glimpse of Jiyong's face. They stared back at each other for a second before reacting. Jiyong sprinted anywhere his two feet could take him. Luckily the restaurant was packed and busy. "Stop right there!" Changmin shouted running toward where he saw Jiyong. Jiyong looked around for a exit or door when he spotted the mens bathroom and the ladys bathroom. Changmin would definitely check the mens restroom for Jiyong, but, definitely not the ladys. Jiyong pushed opened the bathroom and looked around. Minseo turned around within a flash and stared at Jiyong wide eyed.

Minseo screamed on top of her lungs hoping someone would come and save her from the ert in the ladys room. "Shut your trap!" Jiyong shouted and launched toward her, covering with his hands. He could slowly hear the footsteps approaching the bathroom and quickly pushed Minseo toward the 7 feet high window. "What are you doing?!" Minseo yelled. "Shut up! Hurry up we need to get out of here or you'll be in a trouble!" fortunately Minseo complied and climbed out the window with the help of Jiyong. Minseo stepped onto the ledge of the window and helped Jiyong out. "Hurry we got to go down" He said pointing to the bottom. "How?!" Minseo was terrified. She always hated heights. "It's only 7 feet. We can just jump." Jiyong turned when he heard Changmin yell for him to stay where he was. "Now!" Jiyong shouted before jumping off the ledge with Minseo.

"Ouch! My ankle." Minseo whimpered as she got up off the grass. "We got to run." Jiyong took Minseo by the wrist and started to run back to his car. "My strap!" Minseo yelled holding the right side of her dress up. "Who cares, get in." Jiyong shoved Minseo in the back seat before driving off.

~What's happening in the North~

"You what?!" Jaejoongs voice boomed throughout the restaurant. "I didn't catch him. He was too fast." Changmin said while digging in his pocket. "What are you doing?" Junsu asked looking at his pocket. "I found this in the bathroom. I saw two people at the window. One was a girl, and one was Jiyong. I'm pretty sure that's her. She must've dropped it when she was escaping." Changmin placed the plastic I.D card on the table infront of Jaejoong. "Well, at least you did something good." Jaejoong picked up the I.D card and examined it. "Kim Minseo, 20 years old. Born on June 13th. Black eyes, black hair. Height 5''2" He read aloud. "Give me all the information about her" Jaejoong tossed the I.D card to Yoochun. "Sure, at most it should take a week." Yoochun said placing the I.D card in a safe place. "No, I need it sooner then that. From 12pm to 12am search up all about her. Don't stop till you find it." Yoochun sighed and nodded.

~Meanwhile~

"Let me out!" Minseo shouted. "You live in the North?" Jiyong asked completely ignoring her demand. "No, I live in the West." Minseo quickly covered after realising she gave out her information. "Why were you in the North then?" Minseo being the loud mouth she is told him. "My dad set me up on a blind date." He nodded. "Can you let me out now?!" she asked tugging at the door handles. "Nope." Minseo groaned and started kicking the back of his chair. "Yah! Cut it out!" Jiyong yelled in frustration. Minseo kept at it for 15 minutes when the car came to a sudden hault. Jiyong got out of the drivers seat and opened the backseats door. "W-what are you doing?" Minseo started backing away to the other side away from Jiyong. "Come here" Jiyong grabbed her wrists and handcuffed them to the door handle on the side not behind him. "Seriously?!" she asked making a disgusted face. "Yes, seriously." Jiyong returned to his seat and continued driving in peace. Sometime during the ride Minseo fell asleep. Finally 2 hours later the car stopped. "Yah, get ou-" Jiyong stopped when he saw Minseo peacefully asleep. "Aish, this girl." He carried Minseo bridal style into his house and layed her gently in one of the guest beds.

3 hours later~

Jiyong's POV

I told Big bang to come over so we could discuss face to face what was happening. We all decided it would be best for her to stay with us because Dbsk might go after her. "She can stay with m-" Seungri got cut off by a loud scream. "Nevermind..." I knew he would take back his words after she opened . The girl came running down the stairs in her heels with an angry face on. "Uncuff me!" What a demanding person. "No." I crossed my arms across my chest and glared at her. "Why?!!" She yelled stomped her heels on my marble floor. "You're yelling. You're stomping. You're demanding." She dropped to her knees and gave me one of those puppy dog faces. "Please?" She asked smiling. "Fine." I uncuffed her and told her to sit down.

"Let me explain what's going to happen..."

Author's Note - Not really a cliff hanger. Well anyways I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! :]

Comments are loved. <3