{Teaser}

Dance With Me [HIATUS]

 

I shoved my ear up against the cool wood of the door, but still I could barely hear anything why did these darn doors have to be so thick! I had to know what was going on in that meeting. HAD TO! I was getting tempted to open the door a little to hear better when I saw a trolly a little ways down the hall. It had a bunch of dishes on it I noticed some water glasses and grinned evilly. I took a glass from the trolly and put it up against the door and listened into it. HOLY FUCK! IT ACTUALLY WORKED! Suddenly I could hear the voices on the other side of the door perfectly.

 

“It's time to discuss the trainee's, for the upcoming group.”

 

I held my breath now this was why I was here snooping in my companies meeting of course I know it's wrong, but I am the type that can't wait patiently besides I had seen my dance instructor take my file and my cousins up to the meeting I am kind of a nosey person so of course I was curious about what was going on. Now that I knew it was about a upcoming group I could barely stop myself from screaming! Mi Rae and I where being considered for debut? Man wait till I told her! My cousin would die from happiness, We have been waiting so long for this!

 

“ Our first option is Hae Mi.” I didn't recognize the voice of the person speaking but I Still listened closely. “She's well rounded, good in both vocals and dance she takes charge as well. I Think she will make a good leader.” I frowned I had never heard of Hae Mi before but guess it wasn't to surprising there was over a 50 trainee's in SM. It wasn't possible to know everyone.

 

“Next Mi Rae.” I gasped a little when I heard my cousin's name and I recognized my dance instructors voice. “I think she's come very far over the year. She's a stronger dancer then Hae Mi, she's one of the best dancers we have training in the company now. She is definitely ready.” I grinned wow! What a compliment wait till I told Mi Rae. She would be so happy!

 

“What about vocals? Who is our most talented singer?”

 

this time I heard my vocal instructor speak up. “Seo Yeon.” I gasped when I heard my own name being called and my heart began racing. I didn't know if I would be able to calmly listen without giving myself away but still I couldn't just stop listening now I had to know what they had to say about me.

 

“What about her?”

 

“She is definitely our best vocalist, her voice is so unique it would definitely help the group's debut be stronger.” I felt my heart soar! Thank you!! so much teacher! I knew there was a reason he was my favourite instructor. I felt myself begin to blush at his praise was I really that good?

 

“Absolutely not!”

 

I felt my heart plummet. That was my dance instructor. There was a reason I hated him. This was why.

 

“She can't dance at all.”

 

I scowled. Really! She may be a dance teacher but there was more to it then dancing so what if I seemed to have 2 left feet!

 

“Dancing isn't everything.” My vocal teacher replied, Yes see told you! High five to my singing coach we thought alike.

 

“It might as well be! Do you not watch the music shows the public doesn't just want a group that can stand on the stage and sing. In the current market the dancing is just as important, if not more so then the singing.” Dance teacher argued back.

 

I listened as they began to argue back and forth. I had no idea my two instructors hated each other so much.

 

“Without good singers the public wouldn't be interested at all why do you think groups have people who can dance AND sing. You can't just have a group of dancers it's boring but really skillful singers can captivate the audience without having to jump around on stage in almost no clothing!” i could almost picture the glaring contest going on between both my teachers. It would have been so funny if only I could see it!

 

“Enough!” I heard a bang and figured someone probably head of SM had slammed their hands or something down on the table to get silence. “Both of you make valid point's. Nothing is final as of now, however this upcoming group will be made up of singers and dancers. If Seo Yeon can't dance then she can't be considered. She will have to train for a few more years to see if she can improve for next time.”

 

“And what if she doesn't? She has already been training for almost 2 years!” that was my dance instructor talking. Did I mention yet that I hate her?

 

“If she can't improve anymore... then we let her go. I am trying to earn money for this company not waste it.”

 

I gasped. They where going to kick me out? No! I couldn't get separated from Mi Rae we had promised to stay together and she was all I had, SM was all I had now. They couldn't kick me out. I stopped listening to what was going on in the meeting. I felt like I had just gotten run over by a truck. I felt wetness on my cheeks and reached up to touch it, surprised that I was crying. I felt like they had just told me I was waste of time and money to hear something like that I was crushed. I mean i hadn't even auditioned to join their stupid company in the first place! They where the ones that asked ME to join, and i pretty much only did that because of Mi Rae.

 

“Uh, Excuse me? What are you doing?” I jumped surprised at the voice that shook me from my thoughts. I looked up to see 4 guys staring down at me. All of them had a confused look on there face's. I guess it would be surprising to see a girl sitting on the floor in a company building crying. It was even more embarrassing considering who they where I recognized them instantly. Onew had been the one who spoke to me but Key Minho and Jonghyun where with him with the same confused expression on their faces.

 

I felt myself get red. I didn't know how to answer them and I just stayed where I was on the floor. Glaring up at them.

 

Key was the first one to figure it out. He looked from me to the door and then at the cup in my hands.

 

“Yah!” he shouted pointing at me. “Were you spying?!”

 

I wanted to smack him he was so loud! I was going to get busted for sure. I glared at them and jumped to my feet brushing the tears away from my eye's I rushed past them and down the hall. I heard Key call after me to come back but I just ignored him. I really couldn't afford to get caught or I would really be kicked out of the company.

 

I ran down the hallway without paying much attention I just wanted to get to the elevator and back out of the building as soon as possible. When I turned the corner I ran into something soft. I heard a surprised grunt from the person and I braced myself for the fall I knew was coming as a bounced off the person I had run into, but it never happened. Just as I began to fall backwards I felt a arm go around my waist keeping me on my feet.

 

“Are you alright?” I looked up and felt myself go completely red again. SHINee's maknae Taemin was looking down at me. A concerned frown on his beautiful face. “Are you crying?” He asked.

 

I bit my lip and pulled away from him and booked it towards the elevator. He looked like he was going to fallow me but his cell phone went off and he stopped to answer it and by that that time I had made it into the elevator and was on my way down to the main floor.

 

“Just wonderful!” I mumbled to myself. Leaning against the far wall of the elevator! “Great job Seo Yeon! You just managed to humiliate yourself in front of all 5 of the SHINee members in just one day! Who will it be tomorrow? All of Super Junior?!”

 

When the elevator finally brought me to the Company lobby I was beyond bitchy. My day had turned for the best day of my life to the worst. I had dance class in a hour but i knew for a fact I wouldn't be able to face it after all I had just heard, not to mention I felt pretty useless. I wasn't even the least bit excited about having met SHINee one of my favourite idol groups FINALLY after almost 2 years of being here and never catching a glimpse of them in person and the worst thing about it was I finally met them but they all probably thought I was the biggest freak of the century fuck my life!

 

 

I sighed as I left SM building and took a cab home. To the apartment I shared with my cousin Mi Rae. Lucky for me she wasn't home so I could mope about everything in peace. I didn't feel like doing everything. What I had overheard at the meeting had made me depressed I just changed into a Tank top and sweats and crawled into bed putting the blankets over my head and laid there trying to forget about everything.


surprise Thank you very much everyone for the comments ^^ i am very happy! but now i want all my old commenters to comment again and some new commenters too ^^ am i to selfish? sorry its just you are all my motivation ^^

Also how did I do? this is my first time EVER attempting to write a fic from first person pov... its actually pretty hard ^^;; but i had alot of fun with it... however i want to improve for next chapter so if any of you have suggestions on how to write in first person better please give me some advice... just dont bash my attempt or ill crycrying

 

Comment and subscrible please <3

 

<3 just because this killed me haha i'm still laughing SHINee Macro's FTW lol!