We Meet Again

But, You Promised Me

Jay's Pov

  , i'm late! What if they reconsider me for the new group?! Why am I even freaking out I should consintrating on running to the studio! I ran into the door's of the studio quickly making the door make a loud sound, before I knew it all eyes were on me. Crap..

"Oh, there you are! We were about to start introducing ourselves! You came just in time!" The CEO said.

"Hurry Hurry, get in the line" He said poniting. "Okay, one by one you will get up here and introduce yourself to each other so youre all familiar with each other. Okay, let's start from the right".

 Everyone introduced them selves until it was my turn. I went up in front of everyone. "Annyonghaseyo! My name Jeon Jihwan, but you can call me Jay instead if you want. I am 16 years old. Please also take care of me!" I said bowing and getting back in line.

"Wait, a minute.. It seems like were missing a person.." The CEO said looking around in confusion.

The doors open revealing a boy with brown-blondish hair. "I'm sorry i'm late! I accidentally got on the wrong bus!" He said immedietly giving a 90 degree bow.

"Okay then, please come up here and introduce yourself" The CEO said. The boy went up infront of us.

"Annyonghaseyo! My name is Park Hyunchul, but you can call me Karam instead! I am also 18 years old! Please take care of me!" He said giving another 90 degree bow.

 W-wait.. Did he just say Karam? No wonder he looked so familiar.. It couldn't be him could it?

 We again introduced our selves to Karam.

 "Well, that's all for today. If you want all of you can go out and get to know each other a little better, see you tomorrow" The CEO said after 5 hours of training. Apprently our group is called 'Dae Guk Nam Ah' Pretty cool right?

The CEO went out leaving 5 of us alone.

"Jay, do you wanna get a coffee with me?" Karam asked me. I can't believe he's actually talking to me. Does that mean he remembers our promise?

  Karam and I sitting down at a coffee shop near the studio. "So, Jay.." Karam said stopping the sentence to drink his coffee.

"Yeah?" I asked hoping he will mention the promise.

"Do you think our training was hard?"

"Not that much, I think it was kinda fun"

"Yeah, I thought so too." He said sipping his coffee again. "You know what's weird?"

"What?" I asked.

"You look like someone that I knew from my childhood.. But, I can't put my finger on it, I wish I could" Yeah, I wish you could too..

"Really? That's cool.." I said trying not to sound sad.

"I know right. You even act almost exactly like him, I swear it's amazing. So, wanna go anywhere else Jay?"

"Umm, how about the Amusement Park?" I asked.

"Sure! Let's go" He said getting up to throw his coffee. "Come on"

Karam pulled me out of my seat holding my hand running out of the coffee shop. W-why am I suddenly blushing? "Come one it's this way!" He said running and pulling me on the way to the Amusement Park.

  "Yay! Were here!" He said finally letting go of my hand.

"Okay, let's go" I said walking towards the paying booth with Karam pulling me. After getting our bracelets we saw Jonghyun and Key (JongKey) eating at the food court of the Amusement Park.

"Look! It's SHINee, we should go say 'Hi' to them" Karam suggested.

"Are you crazy? We don't even know them!" I said.

"I know Jonghyun!" He said grabbing my hand and pulling me over there. "Hi Jonghyun hyung!" 

"Oh, Karam! I didn't see you here! Who's he?" Jonghyun asked.

"This is Jay he's in the same group as me"

"Oh, you guys are in a new group?" Key asked.

"Yeah.. It's called Dae Guk Nam Ah" I said awkwardly.

"Sounds awesome, hope you guys do great when you debut" Jonghyun said.

"Thank you! We'll be going now! Bye!" Karam said waving good-bye."Jay! We should go on that ride!"

"Okay.." I said. After riding on that ride, Karam suggested more and more rides.

"How bout we go on that ride Karam?" I said suggesting the rollercoaster we first rode. "Nah, i'm getting pretty tired" He said. You Have Gotta Be Kidding Me..

   After 1 more hour in the Amusement Park, me and Karam went home with 2 stuffed bears and 2 cotton candy bags.

"Well, bye Jay! See you tomorrow!!" He said getting on the bus waving.

"Okay, bye see you tomorrow!" I said waving back.

Wow, I guess Karam changed alot these years. I walked home, and went straight up to my bed. 'I can't believe he didn't remember though..'