Family Begin!

Family on the Run (variety show fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a regular day for Kim Hyoyeon until her managers share news about an offer for her to join a TV show similar to Running Man. It's a shorter version, like a mini-show, with two female and five male cast members. The show will be on Netflix and mixes ideas from Running Man and Family Outing. They'll try it for 15 episodes, and if people like it, they'll keep going.

Hyoyeon thinks hard about it. She worries the show might affect her DJ-ing career, something she loves. But, being on TV could help her music career when she releases her new song 'Picture.' Despite the concerns, she decides to give it a shot because variety shows are always fun.

Netflix is planning the show in a unique way. Everything is already planned out, like a story. This is unusual because most shows today are more spontaneous. The people making the show, including those from Running Man and Family Outing, have decided the story and cast. Hyoyeon was chosen because she fits the style they want.

Hyoyeon reads the list of cast members:

CAST:

Yoo Jae-Suk (main host) Lee Young-Ja (co-host) Kim Jong-Kook Ha-Ha Sehun Park Seojoon Kim Hyoyeon

Hyoyeon thinks it's not a bad group to work with. She knows most of them except for Park Seojoon. She's met Yoo Jaesuk, Kim Jong-kook, and HaHa before on Running Man. Lee Young-Ja acted like a 'mom' in a show she did in 2011. As for Sehun, even though they're in the same company, she's not too fond of how he acts.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter