Troublemaker

My Playful Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBc9vmrNZ_s&feature=related

~After School-Bang~

 

L.joe had just entered the office of TOP and already got pissed off when he saw Eunhye sitting comfortably on the couch. It didn’t escape him the look the people there are giving him.

 

He quickly went to Eunhye. “What kind of false things have you been spreading here again, crazy girl?” he asked irritated.

 

Since the morning he woke up with her inside the hotel room he tried his best to avoid her. But she was always where he is. She wasn’t coming near him but he could feel her intense stare at him. She just became aggressive at the photo shoot of young and free at the beach which pissed him off big time since she did that crazy thing in front of you. After that she was like a shadow that is always following him. L.joe also noticed that she was always at Star Trend and it’s starting to piss him off. And now she was giving him another headache. Maybe this girl is really psychotic.

 

She stood up and looks like she wasn’t afraid of him. “What I’m saying is not nonsense. It’s true. I’m pregnant.” She said.

 

Even though he had already heard it from Aeri earlier he was still amazed that she could say it confidently. “So? It has nothing to do with me. If you’re pregnant don’t make me take responsibility for it because I know that I'm not the father.” L.joe really didn’t believe her. He just doesn’t know why she was insisting it.

 

From her bag Eunhye took out pictures. L.joe creased his forehead when he saw that they were kissing in the photos. But he was sure that he was not the one who initiated the kiss. Ever since there is only one girl he wanted to kiss and he couldn’t understand what she was implying with those photos.

 

“That’s not proof. Nobody gets pregnant with kissing, Eunhye.” He said sarcastically.


She smiled. “Of course, I know.” She took another set of pictures. This is time it was shot inside a room. They were and…

 

He quickly grabbed the photos from her. The scene was so obscene. “Do you believe me now, L.joe?” she ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter