fulfill your promise

you said you'd die for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi, this is a wheeinxreader i wrote in twitter earlier and i just wanted to share it here.

"come with me." you felt uneasy, you wanted to say no but she was so ethereal, you couldn't open your mouth but you felt your body moving to follow everything she says— like you were bewitched. 

 

she smiled at you, it was almost sinister but she's so gorgeous. she placed her hand on the back of your neck, you felt all the hair on your skin stood up, you shivered because of the cold water & her touch.

 

her hold tightened, she lowered your head, you're now face to face with the surface of the ocean, she pushed your head lower. you took a deep breath but it was too late, your upper body is now underwater. you tried to move your body as hard as you can, trying to get away from her grip but you can't, you're not in control of your body anymore.

 

you thought to yourself, it was your end but she yanked your hair up, you took a huge amount of breath, you wanted to curse the out of her but you couldn't even talk. your vision was welcomed with the orange horizon, she patted your right cheek affectionately, “relax, love.”

she smiled at you happily, “i'm not that cruel.” she ran her hands through your hair, she leaned in, successfully planting a soft & delicate kiss on your forehead. 

 

“i could've ripped your body to pieces but i couldn't do it to someone as stunning as you.”

 

“or i could've just ordered the biggest creature of the sea to eat you alive but i didn't, why? because you're my favorite. i'd like to take your soul by myself.”

she wiped the hot tears on your cheek. “aw, poor baby.” she said mockingly, her blue right eye is now glowing.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter