The End.

Love's Defection: A Forbidden Bond Between Spies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongkook: leans against the dimly lit alley wall, his eyes scanning the surroundings Jihyo, are you sure about this? Leaving everything behind... our families, our countries... for each other?

Jihyo: stands beside him, her voice filled with determination Jongkook, I've never been more sure about anything in my life. Our love transcends borders, politics, and allegiances. We can't keep living a lie, pretending that our hearts don't belong to each other.

Jongkook: sighs, running a hand through his hair I know, Jihyo. But the consequences... they can be severe. Betraying our countries, our people... it's not something to take lightly.

Jihyo: takes his hand, her eyes glistening with tears I understand, Jongkook. But we've both seen the darkness that lies within the world of spies and mobsters. The lies, the bloodshed... it's suffocating. We deserve a chance at happiness, away from all this chaos.

Jongkook: gazes into her eyes, his voice filled with a mix of love and pain You're right, Jihyo. We can't keep running forever, constantly looking over our shoulders. Let's leave it all behind and start anew. But we'll need a plan, a way to disappear without a trace.

Jihyo: nods, her mind already working on a strategy I've been gathering information, Jongkook. I know someone who can help us disappear completely. A skilled hacker who can erase our identities and forge new ones. We'll need to gather enough money to fund our new lives.

Jongkook: grins, a glimmer of hope in his eyes That sounds like a plan, Jihyo. We'll need to be careful, though. Our enemies won't rest until they find us. We'll have to stay one step ahead, always.

Jihyo: tightens her grip on his hand, her voice filled with determination Together, Jongkook. We'll face whatever comes our way, side by side. No matter the challenges or sacrifices we have to make, our love will guide us.

Jongkook: smiles, a mix of love and gratitude in his eyes I'm ready, Jihyo. Ready to leave it all behind for a chance at a life with you. Let's show the world that love can conquer even the darkest of paths.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter