Love

Love (One-Shot)

At corridor, a boy was walking alone to the library. When he entered the library he gasp because he saw his CRUSH with a girl, kissing.

"What the...?!!!"

Junsu look at Yoochun and a girl, He never though that Yoochun is straight. It's make his heart broke into pieces. Yoochun push the girl. And Look at Junsu.

"Su.." Yoochun said, Calling his best friend.

"Who is he??! Oppa!" The girl said with irritating tone, and tugs Yoochun's sleeve, because her time with Yoochun was interrupted by that boy.

Junsu just stood there hurt, and broken heart. He just want crying his heart out and get out from the library.

"Oppa!! Answer me!!" The girl said, almost yelling because Yoochun didn't pay attention at her.

"Go away!! I'm gay and I would never be with some girls" Yoochun said. Yoochun took Junsu's hand, and go far away from the girl. Junsu was drag along by Yoochun, he didn't know where he draged by, so he just stay quite with broken hearted, he just want to release from Yoochun grip and runaway to quite place.

But, something happen....

Yoochun pinned Junsu to the bookshelf, Junsu was surprised by Yoochun act, because Yoochun never this harsh to him.

"What the hell wa-- mmph!" Junsu was really surprised when he felt Yoochun lips against his. Same with Yoochun, Junsu lips were so soft, like candy, that make the taster want it more and more. Yoochun nibbled Junsu's bottom lips, make Junsu gasp. At that time Yoochun slid his tongue to feel Junsu's hot cavern. "Hnnnh!" Junsu moan. Yoochun tongue is playing with Junsu's. Saliva was dripping out from corner Junsu's lips. At this time Junsu was out of breath so Yoochun release their lips.

*pant* *pant* "Junsu..." Yoochun said with husky voice. It's make Junsu shivered. Yoochun look at Junsu's tomato face, with swollen lips it's make Junsu look so Adorable yet cute.

"Wh- why? *sobs* why did you kiss me? *sobs*" cried junsu behind his sobs.

"Because, I love you Junsu," Confessed Yoochun, make Junsu look at him with red puffy eyes. "I don't want to make you heart broken, because of what you see when that girl kissed me, please Su, forgive me" continue yoochun. "I-It's.. It's not your fault chunnie" Junsu said, a little bit shaking. Yoochun hug Junsu tightly, and says "Junsu-ah, Saranghae"

Junsu feel his stomach was filled by butterfly flying around, and he feels his heart beating so fast. "Na- nado Yoochun-ah, a-ah, can- can't breathe" Yoochun release his tight hug, and kiss Junsu on the lips. Yoochun hug Junsu's waist, deepen the kiss.

Yoochun release Junsu's lips because both men are out of breath.

"I Love You Junsu"

"I Love You too Chunnie"

-THE END-

 

It's lame right? ... boring maybe? ehhe thx for reading ^^