prologue

blonde
Please log in to read the full chapter

A prologue. Leave a comment, subscribe, or upvote! Depending on how many I get, I'll continue this. It's just something I wrote impulsively at 2 am, so I don't have much in mind for the plot except that I want it to be a slow burn!

 

-

 

 

Raven hair wasn’t unfamiliar to Minjeong. Most people had black hair, or at least hair that appeared black—so she shouldn’t have been so distracted by that singular, random person. A sense of nostalgia had washed over her and overwhelmed all her senses and emotions, causing tears to gather in the corners of her eyes yet without a reason why. It was odd. She hasn’t felt that way ever. Not even after rediscovering her favorite childhood show. Not even after finding that teddy bear she used to hug to sleep.

 

So what exactly had Minjeong so drawn to that person? Some stranger she spotted amongst the crowd shouldn’t have such a magnetic pull on her—she’d never actually want to get to know someone. Much less someone she only caught a glimpse of. Maybe she’s finally going insane. She’s been waiting for this day…

 

Minjeong believed she was probably just having a moment of weakness. That stranger was pretty—or at least whatever Minjeong saw of her was. She looked like a sculpture, created to represent the beauty standard. Big eyes, tall nose, plump lips—all pieced perfectly together onto her small

Please log in to read the full chapter