Platinum stars

Love base
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yongsun-unnie”

“Use codename during working hours, Shelby.” Yongsun reminded with her eyes still focusing on her working computer, totally neglecting a pout from the younger girl.

“Don’t be too rigid unnie. There are only three of us here. Who cares about those stupid rules?” said the other girl who was lounging on the sofa nearby. “Right Wheepup?”

“Ahn Hyejin! I’ve told you not to call me by that name!” The puppy-like girl grumped before landing on top of her best friend.

“Rules are rules.” Yongsun replied with a poker face, not minding about the bickering between the two young girls at all. She was too used to it.  

“Fine, whatever~” The girl named Hyejin said mockingly while shielding herself from the puppy attack. “You’re so boring, Agent S-O-L-A-R.”

 “Thanks. I’ve heard it a lot.”

“Solar-unnie, have you heard anything about the agent transferred from Bucheon base?” The younger girl asked once she finally got off Hyejin’s body. A wide smile formed on her face, dimple popped out as she was satisfied with how ruined her best friend’s perfect hairstyle had turned out.

“The Chief said nothing about her identity. The only thing we know is that she will be here within this wee-.”

Hardly had Yongsun finished her words, there was a knock and the door opened.

“Agent Solar, Shelby, Maria.”

“Chief,” the three replied and got on their feet in a blink of an eye. A middle-aged man walked into their room and scanned them. A knowing smile was sent to the two young girls when he caught the sight of Hyejin using her fingers to comb her messy hair in a rush.

“I’d like to introduce your new team member.” The Chief announced and directed his gaze to the door. “Agent Moon, come in.”

Yongsun felt her heart beating faster all of a sudden. Her eyes glued on the door, a nervous gulp unconsciously escaped from .

 

She lied just now.

She had already known the identity of the new agent. The files had been sent to her two weeks ago and Yongsun had already learnt by heart all the information about the newcomer. She always did, it was one of her habits since she became the leader of the most preeminent team in Seoul base.

The newcomer’s name was-

“Byulie-unnie??” The two young girls said in sync as soon as the newcomer stepped in the room.

“Wheein, Hyejin?”

Yongsun panicked silently. Why did they know each other?

“You guys already know each other?” The Chief seemed surprised too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter