Chapter 4

WGM - Nichkhun and Yoona

1.jpg

 

 

 

Nichkhun POV

I turned around. Yoona was right behind me, she lowered her head shyly while handing her phone to me. I smiled at her little gestures.

I took her phone out of her hands, my hand slightly brushing against her skin, i saw her blush. She was adorable in my eyes. If only this was real and it wasn't some kind of tv show, I would have confessed my love for her.

I typed my number in her phone and saved it for her, just when i was about to see her wallpaper, she snatched the phone out of my hands.

Yoona POV

I was standing there shyly, my hands stretched out to hand him my phone, his angelic features made my blood rush up to my head, making my face redder than ever. i was afraid that he would see it so i lowered my head.

he took the phone and typed his number in.

Just when he was about to go back to the "home" page, i snatched the phone away from him.

He couldn't see my wall paper, if he did, i would be DEAD~~

he looked surprised, but i just gave him a reasurring smile.

My wallpaper was nichkhun.

No One's POV

Since that they both of them got closer to one another, smsing each other almost everyday and every single seconds for that matter..

They went for movies and shopping in HUGE malls, but it wasn't really a date since SNSD would be there with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4

Sorry for the short chap, but i will update again so dont worry :DD

YoonKhunA :DD