Whimsical Moments and Whispered Secrets

Whimsical Moments and Whispered Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeteuk had just returned from his Sustream Live carwashing session on "Grip," feeling a mix of satisfaction and exhaustion. It’s pretty late in the evening and he’s just thankful that it wasn’t raining, unlike the past few days. He let his princess Koongie down first and let her run to her teepee tent, where her toys are, while he removed his shoes and put it back to the shoe cabinet at the foyer.

As he fully stepped inside, the familiar scent of home enveloped him, and he couldn't help but smile. He let his eyes wander and there, on his couch, was Heechul, looking like he belonged in that very spot.

"Ah, look who finally dragged himself away from all that wet soapy mess," Heechul teased, his eyes sparkling mischievously.

Leeteuk rolled his eyes but couldn't suppress his grin. "Well, someone has to keep the cars clean. You wouldn't understand."

Heechul placed a melodramatic hand over his heart. "Oh, but I do understand, my dear Teukie. After all, I am your secret fan."

Leeteuk chuckled, his eyebrow arching playfully. "Secret fan, huh? What makes you think I have one of those?"

Heechul leaned in, his voice a seductive purr. "Because, my dear Teukie, I'm not just any secret fan. I'm your number one fan."

Laughter bubbled up from Leeteuk's throat, and he swatted at Heechul's arm. "Always so full of yourself."

Heechul's laughter filled the room as he sprawled dramatically on the couch. "Guilty as charged."

"But seriously, how was your carwashing adventure?" Heechul quipped with a chuckle, raising an eyebrow.

Leeteuk rolled his eyes, used to Heechul's playful teasing. "It was fun, actually. And for your information, people enjoyed it!"

"Of course they did. I mean, again, who wouldn't want to watch you getting all soapy and wet?" Heechul's laughter filled the room.

As their playful banter morphed into cozy conversation, Heechul noticed the faint lines of weariness etched on Leeteuk's face. 

Concern softened his gaze, and he leaned in closer. "Have you had dinner yet?"

Caught off guard, Leeteuk sheepishly admitted, "I haven't, actually."

Heechul's eyes twinkled, and with a flourish of his phone, he announced, "Then dinner is on the way!"

Their shared meal was a blend of delicious bites and stories, Heechul regaling Leeteuk with tales of fan interactions on bubble, and Leeteuk recounting the amusing moments from his carwashing escapade. Their laughter intertwined like the notes of a familiar song, creating a symphony of friendship and warmth.

With dinner dishes cleared away, Heechul found himself sprawled on the floor, his attention captured by Leeteuk's energetic pet maltese, Koongie. Giggles echoed as Heechul and Koongie playfully wrestled, their carefree antics filling the room with joy.

Leeteuk observed them with an affectionate smile, his heart swelling with happiness. He sensed a shift in the atmosphere, a moment of unspoken understanding between them. He knew Heechul had something to ask, something more than just a playful favor.

Finally, their laughter settled into a comfortable silence, and Heechul met Leeteuk's gaze with a sheepish grin. 

"Teukie, I've been thinking... Should I get a perm for our upcoming fanmeet on Saturday? You know, just to mess with the fans a bit. I can already imagine their reactions."

Leeteuk burst into laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter