Chapter 1

Deja Vu
Please log in to read the full chapter

Karina's Pov

-If you'll ask me who's the prettiest girl on Earth I would say my childhood bestfriend Kim minjeong! She's very Pretty and kind, and talented in music. She is like a sister to me. But, Something happened she died on a car crash... in July 12, 2005. I missed her so much I wish she's still alive so I can tell her that I've improved in the acoustic guitar haha,  she used to cry and tell tita taeyon that she can't teach me anymore because I can't get  it so cute. But atleast now I Can Finally play acoustic! KIm minjeong's dream was to be in a band once she'll enter highschool... But sadly it didn't came true..... Thats sad But I joined the music band for her..... 

8:12am at the music lab hallway,

-I am late for music session Gosh!, Universe please help me to be on time. While I'm walking slowly because I'm carrying my guitar a familiar  not so familiar bob hair bumped on me.

"Hey Bob hair Say sorry to your senior!" I shouted

"Sorry! And For your information I am not a junior! I'm also a senior! don't judge me by my height!" The bob hair shouts.

"OK fine!,you almost broke my guitar!" I rolled my eyes while entering the Music lab.

And the worst case scenario she's in the same class wtf?!?

"Goodmorning everyone meet your new Classmate! Kim Winter! enjoy the school year love."
 

-Huh? Why she's so familiar even tho we havent met yet...

 

Please log in to read the full chapter