End

Past or Present?

 

Suzy’s POV

                It’s the same every day. Waking up at 5 for gym time, 7 am is the beginning of my schedules. Right now, it’s 8 am, we still haven’t got breakfast, and on our way to the studio for the new album recording.  We went pass a school on our way. I admit it, I got jealous over them. They have friends to learn together.  Me, home tutoring, or tutor at the studio.

                “Suzy-ah, ppali, we will be late…” I looked at the open door. Ah, we are here. I lost in my thoughts again.

                “I’m coming..” I get off the vehicle and spot a bakery.

                “Umma, you go in first..” I told her and run to the bakery. I don’t know why, I really want to be near the bakery. It’s like a patch from something I forget. Something that I longed to remember, and all I could remember is bakery.  

                “SHIN DONGHO!” I heard someone scream that name before I fall on my .

                “YAH!”

Dongho’s POV

                “YAH!” I knew I screwed up when I hit the person and that shriek just notify me, I run into a girl.

                “I’m sorry!” I bowed to her and I heard whispered behind me.

                “Omo, it’s Suzy..”

                “You mean the idol, Suzy?” I  smirked. The idol that whole school idolized. I looked at the girl. Her face is flawless, I admit that.

                “You, I’m sorry!” I looked at her, almost glared.

                “BWOH? Is that how you apologize?”  I looked at her and smirked, before waving off.

                “That’s the best you can get superstar..” Just as she was about to retort back, we heard commotion.

                “I saw her running to this way..”

                “Well, then where is she?”And suddenly, someone gripped on my shirt. Her expression is somewhat reminds me of someone, a past that I want to forget to move on.  Her trembling hands instinctively makes me act, I pulled her to the kitchen, telling the others to keep quiet as I watched her shaking in fear.

Ends of POV

Once, things like this happen. She was scared and he is the one who calmed her down.  In his mind, raced one thought. Will she remember him again? He knows why she is afraid, and he knows she doesn’t remember.

Flashback.

                They were having another snack time at this very own bakery when it happens.

                “Su Ji-ah, here, this one..” He pointed to the blueberry cheese tart. She nodded and takes one of that into their tray.

                “Dongho-ah, pay!” She passed him the tray and sits at their usual place, waiting for him. He brings back the tray to their place.

                “They look good!” She exclaimed and he laughed. And that when it happen. Someone pulls her and she trembled.

                “Let her go,” He yelled as he pulled her to him.  She holds onto him. He knows she is scared.

                “She is coming with us!” They pulled her and knocked him off. When he awoke, she is no longer with him, or he is no longer in the bakery.

                “Dongho-ah,” His mother’s figure come into his sight.

                “Umma..” She was crying, he sees clear evidence of her tears.

                “Dongho-ah, stay away from her.. Jebalyo..” His mother begged. He did not understand.

                “W-Waeyo umma?” She only cried. Months after, he knew why. They were attacked by the men send by Suzy’s family. They don’t want them to be close. Their status difference. Her family is someone of wealth and fame, while mine is just, ordinary.

End of Flashback.

                Dongho looked at the trembling girl. Somehow, this is the one he had forgotten.

                “You forgot me?” He blurted out. Suzy looks at him, desperation to know who is he clearly visible.