It's Too Early For Christmas [Drabble]

It's Too Early For Christmas

Rated: PG
Warning for: Christmas spirit in March?

--

March Thirteenth.

Myungsoo knows that everyone is aware of what today is. They've been trying to keep secret from him throughout the day; however- roughly two hours ago-, he found the colourful banner and balloons that were yet to be blown sitting on the surface of the large drawer in Sunggyu and Woohyun's shared room. The former must've left it there, being the lazier of the two (not that he'll ever admit that in front of him, of course).

So he decides to feign oblivious as he's being treated exceptionally well by the other members, which he immensely enjoyed and he only wishes that this happens every single day. Alas, he's getting too hopeful.  But now there's something nagging him and that something goes by the name of Lee Sungyeol. He hasn't seen the other at all today so he can't help but to feel concern about it. He had asked everyone else but all they ever gave him in response was a pat on the shoulder, followed but a solemn, "You'll see."

That sounds bad. He can't help himself but to become aware and wary of the situation. It isn't until half an hour later, when he's lying in his room with his music player in hand, that Sungyeol barges into his room with a bang.

Literally. Well, almost.

"Happy Birthday, Myung ah!" Sungyeol greets brightly as he trots over and lands besides him on his bed. Myungsoo can only stare in disbelief. "Eh? What's wrong?" the older laughs as he pats his back a couple of times.

It takes some time for Myungsoo to made his vocal chord work but once he manages, he utters out, "...Why are you wearing a...Santa Claus outfit?"

"Correction: it's a Mrs. Santa Claus outfit." Sungyeol grins as he tugs on the hem of his short skirt. "Anyways, since today's the day, I'm giving you your gift!"

"...It's too early for Christmas."

The older gives a light snort in response as he pulls out a mistletoe from the pocket of his jacket and hovering it over Myungsoo. "Still. It should be one celebration that will burn through in your mind!" And without another word, he swoops down and pecks his lips. A moment after he retreats, he hears the younger mumble out, "...You call that a kiss?"

"Well..." Sungyeol begins with a shrug. "You'll have to earn them after you search for the other gift."

"Other gift?" Myungsoo repeats, making sure he hears that right.

The older smiles teasingly. "Unless you want to chicken out?"

Raising both eyebrows into his bang, he responds slowly as a smirk spreads across his lips.

"You're on."

 

End.

A/N: Thanks for the comments and subscriptions <3
It's weird, I know ;u;