I Will Always Love You For What It's Worth

We Will Never Fade (like Graffiti on the Overpass)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She wasn't supposed to feel sad. She wasn't even supposed to feel anything at all. What they had was long over. It was one of those fleeting affair you'll have when you were a teenager, young and naive, thought the world was revolving around her. But it doesn't.

 

"Unnie, I'm so excited!!" Jennie all but yelled as she suddenly opening the door to Jisoo's bedroom, making the older woman jolt.

 

Jennie frowned as she unceremoniously sat on the bed beside Jisoo who quickly closed her laptop that was sitting on her lap.

 

"What's happening?" Jennie carefully asked, seeing the somber expression on her unnie's face.

 

"Aniya, it's nothing," Jisoo answered, even trying her best to sound cheerful. "What you doing here anyway?" she asked, trying to divert the topic.

 

"Your debut," Jennie stated, one meticulous eyebrow raised. "Today's its release but your here acting all gloomy. What's happening, unnie?"

 

"And God, please stop telling me it's nothing, unnie. You don't get all sad and gloomy over nothing," Jennie added, grabbing Jisoo by her shoulders to make her unnie properly face her. And Jennie's eyes widen when she saw Jisoo's misty eyes.

 

"Yah waegore?" Jen asked, her voice slowly panicking when Jisoo shook her head and grabbed Jennie into a hug. So Jennie let the older woman cling to her as she also enveloped Jisoo into her arms.

 

And as the minutes tick by, Jennie felt more anxious because she might not see it, but she knew, her unnie is crying. It might not be a full blown noisy crying but the subtle way Jisoo took shaky breaths, the sudden dampness Jennie felt by her shoulder, she knew Jisoo is crying. Now the question is why.

 

Kim Jisoo is such a head-strong woman that Jennie often envied. They may both be a little strong and independent but what set Jisoo apart was she's really the in your face not afraid of anything. She rarely cries. Not when their members were one by one leaving. Not when their debut was pushed back. Not when they finally debut, when they won awards. No. The only times Jisoo cried was when...

 

", tell me you weren't watching that babbo's solo. It wasn't even that good, duh," Jennie muttered, rolling her eyes and she felt her unnie's shoulders shook, a soft giggle was heard.

 

"It was actually good. You know Jiwon won't release anything below good," Jisoo said as she sit up straight, a gentle smile on her face as she wiped her tears away.

 

"Bullsht, cherry blossom, my ," Jennie mumbled as Jisoo giggled again.

 

"I thought your friends with him," Jisoo said and Jennie rolled her eyes again.

 

"Yeah but that doesn't mean that I forgive him for hurting you. I'm still angry at him for that part," Jennie said and Jisoo grabbed her dongsaeng's hand, faintly squeez

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter