it’s a no

Seaside
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyejin slowly hugged Sunghoon and put her arms around his neck, then whispered, "I’m sorry, Sunghoon-oppa." I still can’t stop myself from loving her; my heart can’t help but beat fast whenever I see her or she’s near me. "

As Hyejin kept apologizing while crying, Sunghoon just hugged her tighter and comforted her. He then said,

“It's all right. I just want you to be happy and watch you receive the love you deserve. Even if it’s not from me or with me, I want to see you happy and in love. Always remember that I’m only one phone call away. If you ever think of coming back to her, tell her that I said that if she hurts you one more time, I will take you back from her and she will never have a chance to see you or touch you. I love you by all means, but please take care of yourself. I will be here by your side as a friend and as an older brother. "

After Hyejin heard what he said, she moved herself away from him and wiped her tears all over her face. She then extended her hands and said, "We can still be friends, just like from the start." So, friends?

Sunghoon just stared at her hands, amused. The girl who was standing in front of him was the one who had just rejected him minutes ago. Then, asking him to be friends again was more than enough to make him amused by the scene that was unfolding right in front of him. As he is lost in his thoughts, contemplating whether he should accept her hand or leave her hanging. Time started to pass by. Hyejin got irritated and snapped him off of his thoughts.

"Yah Oppa, my arms are starting to get numb." Hyejin said.

As Sunghoon starts to realize that he was just standing in front of her, he then extends his hands too, then shakes her hand and says, "Friends."

They both smiled and started to laugh like nothing had happened.

As Hyejin was about to speak again, they heard "ssshhh, heyyy, keep quiet, and they’ll hear us." around them. They were shocked, embarrassed, and awkward, from learning the fact that their friends were listening all this time. They completely forgot that they had their friends with them on the trip to the beach. But then, the two just decided to confront them.

Hey, come out, all of you. We know you're all peeping and listening to our talk. Hyejin said.

After their friends were exposed by the two of them, MAMAMOO and ILA members, aside from Wheein, came out.

Solar started and said, "Hi, Hyejin-ah, we didn’t mean to listen to your conversation with Sunghoon, we just got curious. Sorry, we

Please log in to read the full chapter